¹⁰ ; fashion

The Vee Tower was much larger than anticipated

The Vee Tower was much larger than anticipated. There were many sections, and many busy workers. Of course, there was the porn studio that Valentino ran, and Vox's section, the TV overlord you met that night at the bar/casino.

Speaking of them, their eyes instantly fixed on you when you entered with the female Vee. They were sitting on the couches of their lobby before they stood and walked to you. "Ah, [Y/N]. Welcome to our humble abode," Vox said with his charming blue grin. Valentino stood tall next to him with his cigarette. "It's quite an honor having you in our chambers, my ángel," the mother purred.

You let out a nervous chuckle. "Vox, Valentino. Nice to see you again. I apologize for the awkward and abrupt ending to our conversation last time we met." You definitely were not sorry. Props to drunk you for getting you out of that situation.

The overlords lighten at the fact you remembered their names and your apology. "Why, there's no need to apologize. You can make it up by spending the rest of the day with us. We eagerly want to get to know you," Vox said, his eyes lidded and almost... hungry?

Velvette popped her head on your shoulder, scowling at the other Vees. "Hey, I was the one who invited her first. So, it's only fair I hang out with her first."

The others look disappointed and sighed. "You do have a point," Valentino crossed his arms. "But after you're done with Velvette, it's my turn," he stated with a sinister smile that made chills travel through your spine. When he saw your creeped out expression he let out a laugh. "Ohoho, ángel, don't worry. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do."

I bet that's what Angel Dust thought too before he signed that contract with you, dick.

...Is what you would've said if you didn't give him a sharp nod.

Vox cleared his throat, slightly annoyed. "Well, ya know what they say, save the best for last," he pointed to himself with a confident demeanor, an eyebrow cocked up.

"Right, well, I'll send her on your way when we're done," Velvette finally said before she pushed you away to an elevator. You both entered and she nonchalantly pushed a button with one hand, her phone in the other. "Satan, I feel bad for you. Having those two cunts on you like that must be uncomfortable. What you need is some girl time," she smiled as she posed next to you, holding her phone in front of her to take a picture of you both.

This time, you were ready as you flashed the camera with your toothy grin. Once Vel saw the picture, she seemed pleased, her cheeks turning a deeper color as she saw your beautiful smile. "May I ask what we will be doing?" you ask as you watched her post to Hell's version of Instagram.

"You are gonna have a photoshoot."

With your wings twitching slightly, your eyes widen in confusion