²² ; choice

AS you walk with the other two 'demons' , you see some familiar faces

AS you walk with the other two 'demons' , you see some familiar faces. Every once in a while, you hear your name being called, to which you respond with a look their way and a friendly wave. You had to admit, it was nice being somewhere familiar. Even if it's not what it seems.

Saint Peter continues his tour of the places you already know by heart. Emily keeps chirping to the new guests about how she's excited to show them around, telling stories while flying around.

When Emily eventually gets a hold of Charlie, you notice a fuming Vaggie by your side. To comfort her, you place a hand on her shoulder and whisper so only she could hear— "Vaggie, don't worry, Emily is just very touchy. She doesn't mean anything by it, I promise."

"I know, I just... don't like when others touch Charlie. Especially angels," she whispered back. This place must be traumatizing for her. You felt bad. With one last reassuring squeeze of her shoulder, you continue to walk with the others, Vaggie close behind.

All of you were too distracted to see an Adam and a Lute walking by together. They stopped in their tracks as they looked back at the strange group— the daughter of Lucifer, Adam's old solider, the Angel they sent to do their dirty work and the Seraphim. Both had to look at each other to confirm they were seeing the same people.

"Holy fucking shitballs. Am I seeing who I think I'm seeing?" Adam finally says. "What are they doing here? How did she even get up here?" Lute snarls.

The first man was too in awe to see you up here again. He had to admit, he missed seeing you almost every morning. You provided good company, even reminded him of his old wife, Eve. The innocence was definitely a resemblance.
"Sir?"

Lute's questioning voice snapped him out of his thoughts. His mask's eyes snapped towards her. "Who cares? I'm handling this shit right now."

He began to walk over, his eyes only in your walking figure before Adam stepped forwards and put her hands in his chests to stop him. "Wait, you want to start a fight on the promenade in front of everyone?" Her voice of reason failed to reach Adam's stubborn nature as he scowled and said "Better than waiting for the fucking extermination." His voice almost boomed through the streets of Heaven before Lute pulled him in close, shushing him.

"Sir, what was the Seraphim's one rule?" the exorcist asked as she looked over at passing angels, suspicious.
"UGHH, 'no one but the exorcist can know about the exterminations' , I know, fine. But I might as well go there and show them a piece of my mind, [Y/N] definitely knows about the shit we do."

Lute scoffed and looked to the side. "I don't even know why both you and Sera chose her to go. She's the most basic winner, you could have sent me," she muttered.