⁰⁶ ; let loose

You began gathering different fabric of clothing to try to put on a decent outfit

     You began gathering different fabric of clothing to try to put on a decent outfit. When you finally settled on one— a white off the shoulder, long sleeve top with a small black skirt, accessorized with black leggings and boots— you sat at your vanity to begin your [style] makeup look. Before you could start, however, a knocking was heard from the door. You turned to face it in your chair and called out: "Come in!"

     The doorknob twisted as the door pushed open, revealing no other than Alastor himself. "Alastor," you greeted with a warm smile. "What can I do for you?"

     "Good evening, my darling. I was just wondering what you were up to. Where are you going all dolled up?" he asked as he pointed his staff up and down at your dressed up figure. He knew exactly what you were up to, but he takes any opportunity to talk to you, to gain your trust.

     "Ah, me and Husk are going out tonight. He's gonna take me to a bar," you answered as you turned towards your mirror once again, already beginning to put primer on your face to start your makeup routine.

     "Very interesting," Alastor began, his eyes narrowing. "It's not very often Husker is seen with anyone but himself," he said as he stepped into the room, stopping right behind you. Through the reflection,  you saw him look gently down at you. "You must be a very special gal to get him out of his shell."

     The way you both were in front of the mirror gave you flashbacks to the dressing room incident. The thought made your cheeks heat up. His kind words towards you didn't help either as you clearly seemed bashful. "Oh, stop it, you're making me blush. And it's not the makeup," you said and giggled, gesturing towards the makeup in front of you.

     Alastor merely returned the chuckle before watching you work on your already flawless face. "Darling, I hope you don't mind me staying and watching you draw on your face, it always fascinates me how such products can alternate your looks," he stated, looking directly at your eyes.

     "I don't mind at all!" you replied.

     The both of you talked some more, Alastor pulling out an old timey pun which never failed to make you laugh. You finished your hair and makeup, and now you found yourself sitting next to Alastor on your bed.

     Your conversation halts as you both heard a knocking from the door.

     "Am I, uh, interrupting somethin'?" Husk asked as he leaned against the doorframe. Your eyes scanned over him, seeing him in slightly different clothes than he usually wears, and... is his fur in the top of his head gelled back?

     You stood up and began walking over towards the cat. "Not at all! Alastor was just accompanying me while I got ready. Are you ready?"

     "I am," he said plainly. "Then alright! Goodbye, Al. I'll talk to you soon, yeah?" you called out before you walked past Husk and towards the staircase. Husk stayed for a bit as he looked at Alastor's approaching figure with uneasiness.