²¹ ; home

AFTER you texted Velvette, your new boss, about the situation, she flooded you with texts asking what happened and if you were alright

      AFTER you texted Velvette, your new boss, about the situation, she flooded you with texts asking what happened and if you were alright. Vox and Valentino (Who's number you forgot to block) joined in as well, and soon you had a whole group chat with the Vee's. With a groan, you told all of them you'll explain in the morning, and that you need to rest. Your eyes finally got heavy after thinking about your previous interaction with Alastor.

       Since then, you actually managed to sit up. The pain was still lingering, but it wasn't as bad as a few hours ago. This made you able to observe your wings— your once burned feathers were now back to their soft texture, thanks to Lucifer's magic. It was a relief. Slowly, you begin to move to lay back in your stomach, setting your phone onto the coffee table. As you snuggled into the soft couch pillow, your mind drifted to a blank as you fell into peaceful slumber once again.

🝮

      It was bright outside again, and the fire in the fireplace died out. The light from outside danced gently on your sleeping figure.

You still laid on your stomach, your arm under the pillow. The peace was interrupted by yet another explosion. The same wall. With a yelp, you fell off the couch, hissing in pain as you land on your back. Great, you might have reversed all your progress in healing.

"What the fuck is up with that wall?!" Angel asks as he carefully grabs you up with his arms. "You okay, tits?" he asks. With a groan, you nod and he props you back up on the couch.

The wall is covered in red smoke as a dark silhouette takes place in it as the said smoke clears. "What's up, hoes?!" a female figure with one eye is revealed. Her hair is tied half up and half down to resemble a fuse of a bomb. Angel perks up. "Ho-Holy shit, Cherri Bomb? Long time no see, baby!"

"Angie, ya bitch!" her Australian accent was strong as she jumped past the smoke. Everyone was in the room, including Vaggie and Charlie who held luggage for some reason. "You been texting me depressing shit all day. Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fuckin' forever!"

As she walked over, her eye widened as she examined your weak frame. "Holy shit! There's the angel. You've been all the rave lately, missy," she said as she took a seat beside you. "Shiiit, what happened to the wing?" she asked, about to touch it before you moved it away. "Ah, just a small accident," you say, chuckling.

This fiery spirit must be Cherri Bomb, Angel told you about her. Said spider demon sat on the other side of you. "This here is [Y/N], [Y/N] this is Cherri," he introduced. You smile at her. "Nice to meet y-"

"Right, right, hold on— hold this," Cherri said before she tossed a bomb that was burning to Charlie, who panicked. How long has she been holding that? Luckily, Vaggie grabbed it and tossed it far away in the whole in the wall.