⁰⁸ ; meeting

Soft footsteps follow behind Alastor as you and the small egg bois walk along the sidewalk

     Soft footsteps follow behind Alastor as you and the small egg bois walk along the sidewalk. You all talked amongst each other, you finding them quite adorable. Alastor didn't turn his head, but certainly was listening to you fawn over the small creatures. Strange, he found them quite annoying. And he was quite annoyed you were giving them the time of day instead of talking to him.

     Suddenly, it got quiet. The conversation ended smoothly between you and the egg creatures as you walked up to catch up with Alastor, nearly bumping your wings into him. "If you don't mind me asking, where are we off to?" you asked, tilting your head.

     One of the egg bois begin to butt in as well. "Yeah! What's the plan, boss?"

"I like the suit," another one.

"What are the antlers for?" And another one.

"Can I touch your staff thing?" And...another.

"Are those your ears, or is that your hair? I can't tell!" Alastor's eyes twitch as he ignored their egging question.

     "[Y/N], darling, we are going somewhere you can get answers from. From Carmine herself."

     You nearly stopped in your tracks, making one of the eggs bumping into your leg. Quickly, you helped him up before looking at Alastor ahead of you, catching up. "Wait, what do you mean—"

     Suddenly, you were cut off as a flash of black and neon green appeared right in front of you all.

     "Hark, Alastor." The voice had an echoing and eerie filter over it as the form became clear to you now. A tall, black humanoid spider like demon stood in front of you, his cloak hiding his slim body. They had spikes from their shoulders going every which way and their multiple eyes glowed green along with their jagged smile.

     The demon's eyes meet your individual. "Oh, the angel is with thee," he added in a polite tone before turning back his gaze to the radio demon beside you, whose eyes were wide, but smile the same.

     "How fare thee this day?"

     "Who's that, boss?" Frank, one of the eggs asked what you were thinking. And then, all of them go in front of the both of you, showing the new demon their fists. "Want me to rough him up for you?"

     The new individual in front of you did not seem like a force to be messed with. And so, you protectively shielded the eggs with your wings before scooting them behind you and Alastor once more. Alastor leaned down towards them. "Follow in silence if you value your shell."

     You gave him a scolding look as he threatened the now shocked eggs. He ignored it before attending back to the one in front of you all. "Greetings, Zestial!"

     Demons all around you start to look over in complete fear at the name, only to scream and begin running away. Damn. He must be someone powerful.