⁰⁷ ; outing

The doors of the hotel open as you stumble in with a cackle, Husk keeping you up by having your arm wrapped around his shoulders

The doors of the hotel open as you stumble in with a cackle, Husk keeping you up by having your arm wrapped around his shoulders. As if on cue, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Niffty and Sir Pentious walked in the lobby from an adjacent room, most of them in their sleep wear.

"Yo, the fuck happened to her?" Angel Dust asked, eyeing your drunk form. You escaped Husk's grasp as you walked over to Angel before embracing him tightly, your wings wrapped around his slim body. He just remained frozen with a shocked expression as he tried to breathe for air. "Angieeeeeee," you let out with a giggle. The others watched with confusion.

"She's drunk," Husk said, deadpanned. "This crazy bitch drank a whole bottle of whiskey just to make me swallow my pride," he groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "And it kinda worked."

"She's drunk?!" Charlie exclaimed. "Angels can drink??"

"Eh... every so often," Vaggie said in a 'matter-of-factly' tone. Everyone except you looked at Vaggie, a mix of confusion and expectation. "Er— so I heard... from... sources," she muttered out, internally freaking out that she might've just fucked up and revealed her biggest secret. But the attention was taken off from her, thankfully, and to Sir Pentious.

"Dearesssst [Y/N], can I get a hug toooo?" he asked with puppy dog eyes. You unlocked your arms away from Angel— he let out a huge gasp for air — before you tumbled over to the snake demon. "Why, of course my special 'lil snake man," you said in a baby voice, pinching his now blushed cheeks as you wrapped your arms around his figure and rested your head on his chest.

Niffty ran up to you and scrunched her nose or... well her nose would be. "Ugh, [Y/N], you smell like alcohol. I missed when you smelled clean and like strawberries!" she pouted before running off to bed.

Husk sighed and ripped you away from the serpent and held you steady. "Alright. Missy here needs her sleep. Go to sleep, I'll see you assholes in the morning," he said and sighed, leading you to the stairs to help you walk up.

As you walked up, you peaked into the room the other group came from and saw Alastor picking up a watch— the same watch you saw on Pen— talk to it? And then Crush it. You were too drunk to even be phased as Husk just scooped you up into his arms, impatient of your slow and unsteady steps up the stairs.

Your door opened with a kick from Husk. The cat demon began walking towards your bed, placing you down on the silk sheets as you giggled. He walked towards your vanity, trying to find some shit to take your makeup off. As he moved the makeup out of the way, he finally found a packet of makeup wipes. He took a few out and walked back to you.

You watched as he began gently rubbing the makeup off, you shivered at the cold fabric as you grabbed his wrist at first before relaxing. Your hand remained around his wrist, and your eyes looking at him, lidded.