𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: GORE AND MURDER.

M/N never expected to kill people for boredom, no never that. For thrills as well. He found undying urges to just take his hands on something, strangle it with his bare hands. Watching the life fall apart inside it. This teen boy wondered if people will understand him. But who would. He was just a "weirdo", a "freak with no loving parents".

Which was surprisingly wrong when his parents cared for him a lot. Even if they divorced. But other than less, his heart rate picks up a lot when just thinking of killing the nuisances of man-kind or just killing people who annoyed him the most.

The girl before him was squirming on the cold tile floor, M/N cold eyes stare a at his so called "classmate" with darkness. That made the girl squirm more as her hands were bounded together. Her legs aimed to kick the boy in his knees, only for it to fail.

The boy grabbed her legs and pinned them down with intense force. The girl squealed out of pain, her eyes tight shut from feeling his cold hands on her calves. She was scared, but that wasn't the right word...no. She was horror-stricken. She never expected the sweet boy in her class to be a murder. Never less target her...all because "he was bored."

The girl shakily opens her eyes, only to make eye contact with those dead eyes of his. She whimpered, feeling chills go from her neck  to her back. The boy pulls his finger to his lips, indicating her to be quiet as he effortlessly lifts her up. The girl was shocked since he always seemed skinny and weak. But the more she thought about it, his shoulders were broad and wide.

The boy sits her down in a chair, his [color] eyes darken seeing her trying to jump out the chair. So the teen boy pulled her slick blonde hair, earning a muffle yelp from the poor girl. Eyes teary as she pleads in her brain for him not to kill her. But it was sure to happen as she heard a clank.

Before she knew it, he stabbed her in the thigh. A wrenched scream filled the air as she thrashes in the chair. Her eyes teared up more as the boy just grips the handle of the knife. Not even caring if his finger prints were now indented into it. A smile curves on his face..he liked to see that pain in peoples eyes..that wonderful scream made him twist the knife more into her thigh. A powerful scream came out again from the said girl.

"I wonder how much more screams you can let out of your pretty, little throat." He says before he lets out the knife from the plushy thigh. Only to stab it in deeper of the girl, the eyes of the girl widened so wide. You could see her pupil clearly like a doctor who just freshly dilated it.