𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: GORE, BLOOD, AND MURDER.

BLOOD SPLATTERED ON THE GROUND, [M/N] stood over a person that held their throat tight. Cuts were marked on the person, head to toe as a croak came out of the open slit of their throat. A tongue was on the ground as our dear protagonist stepped on it and kicked it away. Slight muscles of the throat spilled out as [M/N] scoffed before gripping the person's hair, he thrown them away in a corner. Our murder protagonist wore latex gloves and full black dental mask. He was practically covered head to toe in black to hide well in the dark.

Now you probably are wondering how the fuck is [M/N] murdering someone after a good time with Aido? Well that was a week ago, [M/N] was minding his business at the bus stop. All was good before a couple of low life guys were beside him, goofing around and laughing like those hyenas off of lion king.  [M/N] felt his eyes twitch before going on his phone, which was a bad mistake as he felt his arm get jerked to the side hard. That eventually made our male protagonist drop his phone, apparently one of the boys bumped into him harshly. Causing this incident of his phone almost being cracked on the hard concrete.

"Woah, sorry dude but maybe don't be on your phone much." One of the guys said before the others started to laugh

"Maybe you should watch how you act in public, you damn fool." [M/N] says harshly as he wiped his phone off any germs or dust.

Now the 3 boys stare at [M/N] as if he was crazy for saying that, maybe they didn't hear our protagonist right.🤨

"What did you say?" The male says with a irritating tone

Oh no! A fight is occurring, hopefully [M/N] knows to handle this. But who's kidding when we all know what [M/N] is capable of.

[M/N] opened his mouth to speak again, eyes darkening as his fingertips twitch. He lets out a deep breath as he makes full eye contact with the other male in front of him. [M/N] grabbed  the other by his collar, pulling his face close. Their faces close together as [M/N]'s dark eyes stare deep into the man's eyes. The man felt shivers oddly as he tried to move back only to struggle. He kept trying to only get pushed back. The male breathed heavily as he dusted himself off. He was clearly shocked at how [M/N] is despite his physical look.

"I said, maybe you should stop acting like a damn fool in public, or maybe I should rip your tongue out." [M/N] said coldly, the bus arrived and the protagonist got onto the bus and left the poor leader shook as his minions were confused, asking if the man was okay. But the man only fainted from the shock and power of [M/N].