𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: GAYNESS, VIOLENCE, AND MURDER

LEON KNEW, he knew what's been happening around the town. He knew that [M/N] was responsible for the murders of some people. Leon would notice how [M/N] was quick to sensing people who stared at him, he had stared at the cold male from across the cafeteria where he couldn't be found. But he was proved wrong when the [color] haired boy glanced his way, Leon jolted. He couldn't believe he was caught the easy. Not even lunch ladies noticed the poor tired boy across the cafeteria, but someone this murderous teen knew where he was.

Leon just needed to get proof you killed the people you killed, but he didn't know how. So the insomniac boy had a plan in his head, he asked the boy's best friends. June and Caine what were you doing after school. Caine narrowed his eyes protectively , "why you wanna kn—" "Caine don't be mean...[M/N] is staying after school to clean his home room."

"Ah...okay thank you." Leon says leaving the table, he swore he heard a whisper from the grey eyed male. "Fuckin' weirdo." Leon only rolled his eyes as time went past, he was checking every home room that was on [M/N]'s grade level. There he found the boy was looking for, he was sweeping the floor with an empty look like a cold night. Leon entered the room, that gained the attention of the cold boy in the room.

"What?" [M/N] says assuming the male in front of him needed something'.

"You...killed people. Haven't you?" Leon says as he points to [M/N]. The [color] haired boy turned to face the boy that said that in the empty room.

Leon and [M/N] stood across of each other, the dark haired male narrowed his eyes at the boy across of him who didn't even look phased. The broom the [color] eyed male had dropped. In a time of quickness, [M/N] grabbed Leon by his neck. Leon grunted feeling his air get knocked out of his breath. [M/N] thrown the poor boy to the ground, and like a snake he got behind Leon.

[M/N] grabbed Leon by his dark hair, pulling it back so he could whisper lowly in his ear. "So..you wanna tell me why you think telling me what I already know is the best idea.." Leon freezes filling the box cutter knife close to his throat. [M/N]'s cold stare could be felt from a mile away as he stares at the knife he was holding to the insomniac boy.

"I just...wanted to see how you would react..okay?! I'm sorry..." he said, for the first time in his life, his own very life. He pleaded to the unstable male holding him captive.

[M/N] pulls the knife away from the neck of his captive and just scoffs. "God, another nuisance.." [M/N] says as he puts the knife in his pockets, Leon held his neck. Checking for any slight cuts, Leon get up and meets the face of the cold boy's face. Dark eyes meet his own onyx eyes, Leon shivered at the feeling of this.