𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: GASLIGHTING, SLIGHT TOXIC BEHAVIOR, STALKING AND MURDER MENTIONS.

JUNE LOOKED AT her phone in shock as the man she had seen yesterday was murdered. Sure she might've felt uncomfortable being whistled at, and he was a dusty man. But did he really deserved to have his legs stabbed in and a slit throat...she felt sick to her stomach just imagining the whole situation and his body. It felt like a bad bubble gut as she held her stomach, what kind of monster would do this....

[M/N] was eating grapes beside the nerve wracking girl, this monster didn't give a rat's tail about this shit or that shitty man. He slyly smirked as he heard June getting up from the kitchen chair to the counter. [M/N] stood a clear 5'5 as June stood a straight 5'1, so basically he was towering over her as she looked disturbed by this 'news'.

"Can you believe this?!"
"...I can't.."

[M/N] says with a shrug as he leans his head back, dropping a grape in his mouth. His tongue laid out like a dog as he chomped down on the grape. June only scoffed seeing the care free male just carelessly seat in front of her face. She actually couldn't believe that he just eats in front of her, she June sits down with a serious expression.

"So you're just gonna act like this doesn't bother me?" June says with a low tone, she found it kinda unsettling how calm her older friend was acting at this murder. [M/N] lifted his head, his hair framing his face perfectly as he just hums lowly. As if he was thinking something he closed his eyes and open them. "So what...he deserved it didn't he? ...He basically whistled at you, an underage girl." He says with a soft smile.

"But, he still had a life. Probably kids...you're talking as if you killed him.."

"And what if I did?"

[M/N] said with darkened eyes, June's dark brown eyes widen at the response she had received. She instantly slammed her hands on the wooden table in the kitchen room. Her eyes showed shock but anger, "How could you say this! You can't joke about something like this!" [M/N] only stared blankly at June as June was breathing heavily after her yell. The teen boy tilted his head a little, he sighed as he walks to June. June only stepped back, believing the response he had given her. What if it was true, what if he actually did kill the man.

"Stop moving away from me..." [M/N] says lowly as he grabbed June by her wrist, his fingers tightened around the girl's smaller wrist. June felt her heart drop at this situation, [M/N] never acted this way towards her.  "Trust me June bug, it was a joke. I would never hurt someone just for you." The monotone boy says as his grip lessens. June let out a ragged breath as she took her wrist to her chest, she swore she felt chills as she was completely toward by a predator. And that's what it felt like. June looked away before [M/N] put his hands on the sides of her face, her own dark hair framing her face.

Their faces were close to each other, June felt her legs get weak from fear. June never felt scared as [M/N] stares deeply in the girl's eyes, "listen to me, it was just a dark joke. I'm sorry for scaring you. Stop looking at me like that.." [M/N] said softly, it may seem soft but it more of a demand than just comforting. "Y-you're not hurt me...?" June asks lightly as she felt a little bit safe. The boy infront of her just nods before letting her face go, his warm breath hitting her face.

"Plus, do you actually think I would kill someone? Honestly, how dumb do you have to be to accuse of me of such a grim thing. Murder? Pfft.." [M/N] says before covering his mouth, a cold laugh erupted into the air as June also tried to laugh, only for it to seem strained. She was now uncomfortable as thoughts went in her mind.

"Did he seriously kill the man..maybe I am dumb to acuse him of that...he couldn't be that strong to take a man down like that."

"But his eyes, his eyes are scary June, maybe he did. But he couldn't...."

"No buts June, he's your best friend...maybe it's a whole misunderstanding..."

"June. Look at me."

The voice called out to her as she looks up to see [M/N] holding a knife, June jolts back before the boy raised a brow and cut an orange. "Eat, your stomach has been growling for a while...it's making me worried for you." He said before handing the girl the slices of oranges. June just nods before relaxing.

"Yeah....maybe I am hungry." She says as she eats a piece of the oranges.

"He couldn't have killed that man." She thought lastly as [M/N]'s smile faded, he turned away from the girl as he checks his phone subtly.

She really believed him......

AFTER LEAVING HER HOUSE, [M/N] hummed with hands in his pocket. He obviously found it annoying that for scared of him. He felt his heart slight sunken at the thought of losing his dear friend. Now don't get our protagonist, he isn't a yandere for June. Hell no, he's just an overprotective friend who would kill for people he cares about. And not in an obsessive way or manner. But before he left June's house, all he had to do was show the teen girl a cute video and she instantly stopped her attitude from before.

So now that was over, he could possibly go home and relax. [M/N] walked down the street of his neighborhood as his seen a child run after their dog. Our protagonist chuckled seeing the dog juke the hell out the child, making the small one fall onto their face in the grass. Letting out a loud high pitch scream as the parent comes rushing out of the house. Yep, this is a usual afternoon off a weekend.

As [M/N] walked up to his house, he felt like something was aiming at his head. Without a thought, [M/N] weaved his head to the left as a knife bolted to his front door. [M/N] pulled the knife from the door, ready to throw it back at whoever tried to end his life. He turned around, swinging his arm back only to stop. Nothing was there, but an envelope. The envelope was white with a heart stamp closing it. [M/N] gripped the knife as he took a step towards the dammed envelope.

As our poor protagonist opened up the envelope, he heard a camera click. Immediately [M/N] looked around to find no one around. He scoffed as he took the letter out of the strawberry scented paper covering. The letter read, "hope you like the new knife I gave you darling!" The letter had the signature saying 'Love- your admirer' [M/N] honestly has no words as he only crumbled up the letter and dropped it on the ground...

well he actually picked it back up and thrown it in the outside trash bin. Littering is bad....

But anyways, he observed the knife, only to amazed at how dull it was. It had a nice shine to it, but it also felt nice around his grip....maybe this  admirer isn't so bad after all..

Our teen murder protagonist enters his house without seeing the person from afar smiling at their 'future husband'.