𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: FLUFF WITH SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT.

AIDO COULDN'T BELIEVE IT,  [M/N] was actually coming over to his house! But really Aido faked his sadness when the cold male rejected him. He loved using his puppy eyes on [M/N], the way [M/N] started to get a soft spot for Aido just made the short male's heart pound even more. Maybe he can get [M/N] to sleep over, now that would be amazing!

Aido prepared his room, cleaned his house and mostly his room a lot of times. He never told anyone this but, deep down Aido never had someone over before. He was nervous, what would [M/N] think....hopefully he wouldn't mind if Aido wore some shorts again...he did compliment on his outfit that day. So why not wear shorts again, maybe he will compliment Aido, or maybe not. The short male didn't care, as long as the cold man presence was beside him.

The timid boy was literally making sure everything was perfect, to top and bottom. The boy even considered to cook something for [M/N]. So with determination, Aido went on YouTube to find a tutorial on how to make cookies, why poor Aido didn't think it was easy as he burnt them.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" Aido says to himself as he throws away the ugly burnt cookies. He had known your favorite kind of cookies, and now he burnt them with slight tears in his eyes. He felt so disappointed to burning something you like, how could this happen on such an important day!

Aido quickly his counters, he goes on his phone with a pout. He can't cry now, he can't be a crybaby in front of [M/N]. What would he think....

AS [M/N] APPROACHED, Aido immediately dusted himself off and opened the door. The excited boy was looking out the window every second. Every footstep he heard outside, immediately he's opening the window curtains to see who it is. So when he finally seen the [hair color] haired male with those dark [color] eyes....

He felt as if time slowed.

Aido happily grabbed [M/N]'s hand and pulled him lightly towards his house. [M/N] was genuinely amused at how eager the short male is, the taller male let out a slight chuckle at this moment. [M/N] even looked around Aido's house, he wanted to make sure he knew his surroundings. Aido noticed at how our murder protagonist was looking, so the brown haired male decided to do a tour. I mean why wouldn't he show his future lover around his house?

Aido held the other's hand with a heart smile whilst showing him where the bathroom was. He squeezed [M/N]'s hand as he then walked over to another room, and it was his room. Aido's room was sage green with white flowers decor. His room was very creative as he had some paintings and crochet projects, [M/N] picked up a small knitted octopus that was black with a nonchalant face. Aido blushes flustered as the octopus basically stared at the nonchalant teen, the brown haired male quickly took the knitted octopus out of [M/N]'s hand.