𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: SLICE OF LIFE, FLUFF, SEXUAL CONTENT, AND IMPLIED SEX.

YEARS LATER, [M/N] and Caine are now 25. Living together and married, what a beautiful sight for the two lovers after the whole situation! June and Leon had there own partners which was adorable, the four friends always met up to go to a bar or a fancy restaurant so Caine can pay instead of the other three. Right as of now, the four friends were living their best life not worrying about that crazy bitch of a twink Aido. Thinking about the whole situation, you wondered if Lila got killed or not. He possibly did. But [M/N] almost got arrested for killing, but that was before the situation was cleared for him from the questioning he occurred.

But realistically, sometimes [M/N] does get slight nightmares about that whole time he was tied up in Aido's house. But he wasn't scared for himself, only for Caine who was dead in his dreams. Caine always hugged his poor husband to sleep, he hated seeing his sweet baby get scared waking up. The grey eyed male held a firm grip on him, every single time.

Not daring to let his husband go at all, carefully holding him like glass. But after all that time after Aido died. [M/N] went straight to trying to get his muscles back, he wasn't secretly built like he was before. But he had enough muscles to fend for himself, but Caine..Caine had the body some males wanted.

[M/N] hated to admit it that he found it hella attractive having a big lover. So today in the recent time, the four friends; Leon, June, [M/N] and Caine were at the bar. June was babbling off about how her significant other, Leon was drunk after a small taste of alcohol which made Caine laugh. The poor male had his head down snoring. [M/N] isn't much of a drinker, he only drunk water which was lame. But hey, he cares about his health too much to drink. Caine did get an alcoholic beverage either, only a non-alcoholic.

He was the driver. Soon the bar music changed which brought the attention of the two sober males. Caine looked lovingly at his lover, "wanna dance?" He says holding his hand out to hold [M/N]'s own hand. [M/N] had a ghost smile, nodding and taking the hand of his husband. With ease, Caine pulled our protagonist to his broad chest. Smoothly having his hand on the other's hip, they both interlock hands and swiftly dance around the area of their friends.

Small chuckles could be heard from the drunk girl. The wedded couple chuckled lowly. The dance was romantic and quiet as other slight watched, but [M/N] and his partner didn't care as finally Caine leaned to kiss the beautiful man in front of him. Only to not het a kiss back. Caine raised a brow and open his eyes to see his husband having a hand to his chest. Clearly teasing him which made the grey eyed male groan frustrated. "Not so fast." [M/N] says lowly, taking his hand off Caine's chest.