𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: PREPARE

[M/N] WOKE UP, Caine surprisingly wasn't there when the boy woken up. It was oddly quiet, too quiet at most. [M/N] could hear crickets outside chirping which made an unsettling feeling around the house. "Caine..." [M/N] said with a low tone due to just waking up. Our protagonist didn't get an answer back which set off alarms in his head. [M/N] stayed quiet, getting up and rubbing his eyes a little before looking around his room. His room looked the same, but that would be to sane person.

See, [M/N] isn't sane. He has a level of insanity inside him, and right now it's low. Our protagonist can see that his room study desk was a little tilted to the wrong side, his bathroom door was slight open as if someone was peaking through it with their eye. [M/N] then narrowed his dark [color] eyes when he sees his bedroom door ajar open. Immediately the teen boy goes under his pillow to grab a small knife he always kept when he was 14.

But to his surprise, it wasn't there which made the teenage boy click his tongue in a disapproving manner. Suddenly [M/N] heard a noise downstairs, but the boy stayed quiet. He wasn't risking revealing where he was at even if it was clear someone was in his house. [M/N] let's out a low breath and started to walk out his room, he listened closely to hear where the intruder was possibly at making noise. He knew it wasn't June as she had went to her grandmother's at the Philippines after the whole situation. But now, our protagonist doesn't know if it's Caine or not. Caine possibly went to go get something, but he would had left our poor teen protagonist a note saying it. Just as [M/N] hit the corner of the hall, a bat swing at him which the teen boy easily caught with a hardened.

"Excellent reflexes!~" the known face says.  [M/N] immediately twisted the bat out of Aido's hand and punched Aido square in his face. Aido held his nose, his face showing based on his hood called off his brown hair. "Please, hit me more!" Aido says with a crazed smiled whilst he tackled the [skin tone] boy down. "Get off me you crazy bitch!" [M/N] says, using the move June did on Georgia. He lifted his knees then his feet, kicking the smaller boy with ease into the wall. The impact knocked down a glass vase and a painting.

"That's fine! We could try that again in bed~" immediately [M/N] ran to the kitchen, Aido followed in pursuit laughing loudly. As our protagonist heads to the kitchen, he scoffs seeing all the knives are gone. "Looking for these?~" a voice calls out, [M/N] turns around to see Aido holding the knives in a bag. "Come get em." Aido says teasingly. "Gladly." [M/N] says darkly as Aido smiled wildly, blood still running down his nose from the punch he had eaten.