𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: MURDER MENTIONS, GASLIGHTING, MANIPULATION, VIOLENCE.

OUR PROTAGONIST LAUGHED, no way...someone killed this bastard before him. But at least the nuisance is gone, but who the hell could've killed him. [M/N] left the alleyway to bump into Caine. Caine was worried for our murderous teen, [M/N] held his hands into the boy's chest due to their height difference.

Caine stood at 5'8 as [M/N] is 5'4, the jet black haired male  laid his hands on the [color] haired boy's hips. "You okay? You didn't answer my calls..." Caine says softly as he lets go of the boy's hips, [M/N] subtly eyes the alleyway and pulled Caine by his dammed collar. Our protagonist was basically dragging him like a dog, he pulls Caine away from the alleyway.

"My phone died."
"Oh..well can I walk you home?"

"No."

[M/N] let's go of the grey eyed male with a slight shove. Caine frowned at this, he hated how cold [M/N] was acting at this moment. "Did something happen in that alley? Were you assaulted? Cause if you were, I can give you space okay?" [M/N] immediately turned to Caine with a sharp look, "I wasn't assaulted. If I was, which wouldn't happen, I'm snapping their fuckin' neck and making it into a spear."

Caine's eyes widen as he held his hands up in a surrendering gesture, "Woahh..uhm okay no need to get hostile..it's just me dude." [M/N] sighs as Caine looks worried, he just wanted to make sure his friend was okay since it was night and he was in an alleyway which seemed shady. [M/N] suddenly turns around with a different appearance, his eyes were soften and light up as he puts his hands on Caine's chest. The grey eyed male felt his heart rate speed up, he was suddenly pushed against a wall.

[M/N] puts his head against Caine's chest, "actually...I'm kinda scared...I'm sorry for how I acted earlier...." the tone in his voice seemed to change into a softer tone, it was smooth like silk as Caine inhaled deeply. His face was flushed as he looked into the soft gaze of [M/N]. "Do-don't worry..I'll protect you.." Caine says whilst he holds [M/N] by  his waist and guided him down the street.

[M/N]'s face dropped into his cold one, "good, at least his mind is off the fact I was in the alley.." he thought as he felt the big hand around his waist.

"Seduction is one hell of a trick."

CAINE AND JUNE LOOKED AT EACH OTHER, their eyes shown concern. Lately [M/N] has been trying to find who killed that asshole before  him.  Which means that [M/N] hasn't been spending time with his lovely friends. It was clear the person knew who he was after as [M/N] was irritated by that homophobic pest. "Dude you okay?" June says looking at the male infront of her, his eyes have eye bags. [M/N] looks up with narrows eyes, that made June and Caine jolt from the icy stare they received from the male in front of them.