𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: STALKING, MURDER, AND BLOOD.

"GOD HE IS SO FINE..." the voice says as they were watching [M/N] sleeping, they heat on their face as they had a crazed expression. Literally drool was seeping from their mouth, they were watching the murder from his window where you could clearly see his bed and whole room.

The person didn't know why but they felt a deep attachment to [M/N] as he always seemed cold and distant. But this stalker knew that he wasn't all that bad since the person seen how they acted towards June. Was it so wrong to follow him home, was it so wrong for the person to just watch their obsession sleep? I mean who would judge them if no one knows. They started to take pictures of the sleeping boy, the teen twisted left and right making the person gush at the muscles [M/N] clearly had.

The person bit down their thumb, squeezing their legs tightly before chuckling to themselves as they get more pictures of [M/N]'s room. Before they could take another picture off of [M/N], their phone rang. The stalker jolted as their ring tone was loud, loud enough for our murder protagonist to wake up and open his window to see his stalker on a tree branch.

[M/N] narrowed his dark sleepy eyes as he grabbed a dart, "GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY!" He yelled as he thrown a dart, close enough to stab the hand that clicked down of the camera. The stalker took the last photo of [M/N]'s mad expression, that's when a dart hit directly at the lens of the dammed thing. The stalker jolts at that accuracy as they jump off the tree branch ran off. [M/N] was too damn tired to even throw another dart at that weirdo as he slams his window down.

It was clear enough that person was the person before that was stalking him. But honestly, when he gets his hands on another stalker, he's ripping their throat out and making it into a fish bait snack.

NEXT AFTERNOON, June was beside [M/N] with a tired expression as she slapped herself. [M/N] side eyes June confused to why she slapped herself, it was clear that this girl had stayed up all night doing something. She possibly was trying to finish a Wattpad fanfic before her mother bursted in and grabbed that phone. It was past her bed time anyway since her mother was strict on her about her sleep schedule.

If you are wondering where they are now at, they are in an a school assembly that's talking about "bullying"....wow as if anyone will really listen.  

There was also another sleepy person beside  [M/N], this person was someone [M/N] actually knows. Leon is a quiet boy that always got sick for no reason. He wears a mask to stop being sick. Literally he would be fine the other day, and the next he is sick at home. His dark slight curly hair covers his face, but a girl once spread a rumor about how he was actually very handsome underneath all that hair. Most girls fawn over his quiet and blunt demeanor as he would straight up tell girls he was not interested into them if they were confessing to him.