𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: PREPARE FOR WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO READ.

THERE LAID A BODY, bruised and beaten. Black hair and light brown eyes. Takeo didn't even know why he was here, being tortured, abused. He felt empty now as the perpetrator Aido smiled seeing the broken man. Aido even robbed the boy of his dignity and money by simply asking the broken down boy for it, and it was wonderful. He always wanted to kill him after catching him take his beloved 'husband' on a date. He bit his thumb in anger til it bleed a beautiful red. He wanted to tear off the nepo baby's head, he wanted to spoil [M/N] or at least have the male spoil him. Aido felt his blood rush into his head before letting a small breath out to control his anger.

"I'm shocked I got past your shit of security guards....but why wouldn't I be shocked to see the richest boy in the school, empty minded.." Aido says with a sick smile, he gripped the boy's hair who didn't even dare to make a painful nose. Aido smiled at that even more, shaking the boy by his hair.

"Cmon..be a good pet and say what I wanna hear..." Takeo said nothing, only silence rang out in the air. "Say it." Aido says with venom in his tone, the grip of takeo's hair tightened making the brain empty male groaned. "I'm a worthless male who only uses money to solve my problems.." the boy's tone sounded robotic, almost like a heartless human.

"Good.." the short male said before drugging the broken boy more. Takeo started to squirm heavily with twitches and groans. He finally stopped moving as foam exits his mouth with blood. Takeo's eyes looked dilated but wide open like a baby deer. "Very good..." Aido says with a dark look before leaving the basement.

"Another one awaits me..."

JAMES WALKED DOWN THE HALLS, he was patrolling the area of the upper classrooms. The snow haired boy hated watching the school on after hours when he could possibly be thinking on how to approach [M/N]. But our protagonist was so busy being surrounded by his friends and such. James watched as Leon packed up his stuff and left without a word like usual. The white haired boy only scoffed, he didn't get how that twerp could get close to [M/N].

He only looked away whilst walking past our protagonist's home room. In the window there was a figure standing by the boy's desk. Immediately James turned to see nothing, but he was so sure someone was there. He knew it wasn't Leon as it was clear he seen that tired boy left.

James felt an unknown chill run through his spine, it felt unsettling and such a weird thing to feel this way. It felt like he was being watched as he walked past the home room. Each step he took, felt like another was being made by another person instead of himself. He turned around to see nothing again. He scoffed, trying to hide his anxiety as he felt the school grabbing his book bag and hitting the road.

James walked home, still feeling that dying chill down his spine. He hated it, was this how [M/N] felt when he stared deeply at him? That was the question in the snow haired male's mind as he gripped his strap that's on his bag and walked a little fast. He could swore he heard footsteps getting closer. He turned around for nothing to be there, it's making him more paranoid and feel as if he is acting crazy or something. As James entered his house, he locked it quick enough and armed his house in.

James felt a little bit safe but still paranoid as he swore he can feel eyes on the back of his head. For a few minutes, the snow haired male did his usual night routine of face care, eating and relaxing. But as soon as the thought of eyes watching me left his head. He heard glass broke across the hall.

James pulled out a gun he hid, it might be illegal to carry a firearm when you have no permit. But safety first. James opened his bedroom door walked down the hall of his house, there stood a figure holding an axe. Immediately James went to shoot only for him to hear a sound behind him. He looked behind and found a running figure in a black cloak running towards him. James dodges it, almost getting hit with a knife. James was sure it was only one person in his house, he ran past the figure only for its head to fall.

The head was Takeo. James's eyes widen before he felt a dart hit his back. It reminded him on how [M/N] had done it to him. But James can't think about the cold boy now, all he can think about is surviving. As he ran out into the street, he glanced behind to see the figure hot on his tail. James went to shoot only for it to run blanks. "Shit!" He hissed, he had forgotten to get more bullets in the revolver.

As he pulled the gun to himself, the attacker then pulled the back of James hoodie. James gagged feeling the tightness around his neck of his hood. James started to claw at his attacker's hand only for it to do no work. James gagged and gasped for air which seemed unavailable at this moment. James finally gave up, seeing no point as he gasped for the last time.

The color in his pale tan skin gets pale, his arms and head go limp. A slight squeezing noise before the 'person' smiles and drags the body away with a whistle.

"Few more to die....and he's mine..."

CAINE HELD [M/N], the grey eyed male eyes the sleeping boy that's on his chest. Caine only sighed, he had hope this whole killing situation goes down and maybe that aido will snap out of it and turn himself in. If Caine wasn't a secret softie, he would kill Aido if he could...but he couldn't afford to not protect his loved ones. Caine softly hums and adjusts himself to hold [M/N] gently as if the boy would shatter like glass. [M/N] breathed softly in his sleep, Caine closed his eyes feeling the heart beat of his and the boy's combined.

He promised [M/N] that he'll take care of him, so he is keeping his promise to words. He felt the intense urge to protect his friend, he never felt this urge before until he felt possessive that one time. He smiled, [M/N] had nuzzled his head in the chest of the taller one. Sooner or later, Caine felt the tiredness getting to him as he kissed [M/N]'s head goodnight.

"I'll protect you baby..."