𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: VIOLENCE, MURDER MENTIONS, BLOOD, HOMOPHOBIA, [M/N] BEING SWEET, AND FLUFF.

HONESTLY, [M/N] knew this day would come...being questioned other than....

BY a popular kid...

[M/N]'s worse damn nightmare, Caine was certainly playing a prank on him right. Right?! No way Caine felt a sudden sympathy for our poor protagonist. This is literally the 3rd day of spending time with this fucker, but oddly [M/N] didn't have the urge to kill Caine. Our protagonist sat in front of the jet black-haired male who freely sat by [M/N], June awkwardly ate her Filipino meal her mom made which was Kanin.

It's cooked rice, her white mom was trying her best as she got the recipe for her Filipino husband. Caine left his group table at lunch to sit with our protagonist and his best friend, as [M/N] looked at the jet black haired male. He glances at the table he usually Caine sits at to see Georgia glare at him, her dark coco eye narrowed with fire at [M/N] who only glanced away unbothered like the king he is.

Caine starts to ask his questions, literally having those little ass paper cards whilst he smiles at [M/N].

"What's your favorite color and food?"
"It's [color and food]

"Favorite animal?"

"[favorite animal]...why is this necessary?"
"Nothing...."

"Then what's the point of asking me.."
"Okay what about your favorite hob—"

June then had enough as she sighed, "Ugh what is this? 20 questions on a date?" She rolled her eyes before glancing at [M/N] who glanced back. "Girl how the fuck am I supposed to know, he came over here." [M/N] sasses back. Caine watches amused at how these two teens are fighting like pure siblings.

June had smacked [M/N] which led the teen boy to put her in a chokehold with a passive-aggressive face. "Try that shit again! I dare you!" June then tapped the table hard as she squirmed in the grasp of the strong boy. "Uncle! Uncle!" She choked out, [M/N] let her go. She gasped for air before karate chopping the neck of [M/N], our protagonist grabbed his neck.

An irritated look appeared on the boy's face before he could do any damage left on June. Caine cleared his throat making the two teens stop their fighting and face the popular male with neutral faces as if they weren't fighting. "I uh, must say that you two have a lovely friendship with each other." June smiles at that as she cups her face, "Aww thanks!"