𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: PREPARE FOR WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO READ FOR THE PAST FEW CHAPTERS.

[M/N] GAGGED, he held a hand to his mouth before rejecting out the essences in his stomach. He gagged again, wiping his mouth. [M/N] kicked the box away in anger, anger of being sent that to his own house, anger of that son of a bitch and beheaded him. Hell, he was sick to his stomach. His dinner was gone, and his nose to the disgusting smell of guts and a head reeked into his nose. After getting his mind together, he grabbed the box with a disgusted look and set that bitch on fire to a river.

He didn't care if he had his finger prints on it or not. He was too much disturbed, even if he was a murder. He never, ever hit sent this shit. He never beheaded a person. He never had a stalker until this year of his life. He actually felt paralyzed with disbelief and discomfort. [M/N] scrunched his face, still feeling watch. He walked in his house locking it and locking everything on how a person can get in his house.

He didn't want to do this, he never thought he had to. But he had to call someone to get this feeling off his back. Caine was watching YouTube whilst eating a ramen cup, smiling at his favorite YouTuber coryxkenshin. That's when the grey eyed male felt his phone vibrate. He grabs his phone to see his contact with a photo of [M/N] cooking, his name had a red heart on it. Caine smiled and answer it.

"Sup [M/N], what's good?" Caine says as he smiles at the contact on his phone.

"C-Caine...I need you.."

That's all the jet black haired boy needed to hear as he left his phone and ran out his house.

ITS BEEN A WEEK, Caine was told what had happened. [M/N] told him even who was responsible, Caine immediately held [M/N] close to his body. Without a single word, Caine promised himself to protect [M/N] from the bastard. Caine started to walk [M/N] to school first, walk him to class, walk him back home. Caine was basically like a personal bodyguard for the cold boy, even if [M/N] knew he could beat someone's ass.

Caine still wanted to be there for the poor boy, he didn't want to feel like [M/N] wasn't safe. He wanted his friend to be the safest person on the world. So now Caine was sitting beside [M/N] rather than across the room. [M/N] was quietly working on his math homework, Caine gives the cold boy quick side glances to make sure he was okay.

"Caine. I'm okay.."

"I'm just making sure..." Cain says back softly, [M/N] only nods subtly. It was a quiet morning, the morning started with our protagonist being pampered by the jet black haired male beside him.