𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

be careful.
He's listening.

HE'S LISTENING, and you know it...you would groan to yourself about how bright ir is, and immediately your kidnapper would low the lights. There's gotta be cameras, but you don't know where. It made you feel violated knowing he know when you wake up, sleep, and repeat the cycle. He probably say he gets off when he watches you from the camera. And you know this by small saying you would say. You would say it's cold, immediately he brings you a blanket next thing in the morning. It brings you chills down your spine, even if you are warm within the blanket. It disturbs you badly.

Almost like a ghastly feeling, every waking minute of this experience. You felt this unpleasant urge to claw your skin out and just wear your own muscles while bleeding out. It's been a few days after Caine had gotten stabbed, you negotiated with Aido to let him live...the deal was not anything you wished to say. But it was worth saving someone's life you know and love. Aido was out of the house, is what you assumed based on Aido complaining about how his groceries were going bad.

The word love, you never used it on no one else but your mom when you tell her you love her. But what's the point when she's on a far business trip in Brazil. That made you scoff thinking of her just flirting with the Brazilian men, but who could blame her. You looked around the dammed cold room of the basement, moving like a worm. It was uncomfortable, but you were tired being weak.

You were tired of being tied up like this, being vulnerable is something your mother would kill you for. So with your last muscle of strength, you lifted yourself up with your leg strength. Standing with your tied hand in-front of you caught the sight of a broken nail coming out of the wall. Hopping with all your might, you go over to the wall with a heavy breath from the work.

You pick at the wall, clawing at it basically for it to come out. And it did. You used the sharp edge of the small nail to cut it, damnit you didn't care if it took long to cut these ropes. About 10 minutes, with bare strength the ropes came off quick onto the floor, so with your hands free you untie the damn ropes in a haste. Standing up, dusting off the ugly gown...you hated it..a fucking nuisance...and now that you were free. A beast has entered the cage.

"When I find you..I'm going kill you..."

YOU HID IN THE CORNER, cautious if aido was around the house. But you swore he was out getting groceries. After staying in a corner upstairs, you then peaked around the corner to find no one. So you immediately stalked quietly down the hall and wondered around. You soon found the crazed boy's room, you scrunched your face in disgust seeing the photos of you and your body before you came here. You then sigh, you missed your muscles. It has been weeks and days...and now instead of your muscles, it's just normal arms.

You go over to the dresser of the room, getting pants that match you perfectly. Also grabbing a shirt as you were tired of wearing a fucking gown that was ugly. Your mind went back on how you lost muscle from this whole situation. Though, you still felt your natural strength within. Your muscles thighs also descended into becoming plushy ones. You felt like a fuckin' twink and god did you hate it. You had no issues, but not having muscles to intimidate your victims in the future brought you to shame.

You looked for anything at most, anything to bring a client to what day it was at most. As you searched, you found a crusted sock....you immediately gagged smelling the rancid smell that arose of it. So you left the boys room and walked down another hall after witnessing the disgusting behavior of that room itself. There you found the kitchen, your eyes light up a bit before seeing kitchen knives.

But you had to be sure they were real, so without hesitation you cut yourself a little on your palm. The felt the blade tore through the skin and you could see blood ooze out of the scar. A dark smile erupts from your face.

"Amazing..." you said as you wipe the blood off on your shirt. You turn your now alive eyes to a door, the door seemed off. But you wondered...was Caine in there or not...you hesitated a bit. Not knowing as you walked to the door. You breathed in heavy, you gripped the doorknob with another thought.

But was he in there?....

YOU FOUND CAINE, the boy laid tied up still in a corner. His skin looked pale from blood lost. In a flash you cut the ropes that dared to mark his skin, a breath of relief exits out at the same time. Checking his breathing, his heart beat was faint. It almost made you cry, but you gotta be strong as you sucked in your trembling lips.

You held the taller close to your slight short body, you rubbed the hair out of his face. He looked so sick...like he hasn't been eating much. You were filled with anger and worry, when you get your hands on aido...it's going down. Each stroke, your hand gently moves the hair out of Caine's face. You stayed by his side, checking his breath regularly. You then lifted up the dirty and blood stained shirt to see terrible stitches that aido made to hold up the wound.

But it was terrible, so you had to do a better job at this. You left with a small sad glance towards the grey eyed male and went to find a bathroom in the house. Whilst finding the bathroom, you found a camera..it blinked red as it watches you closely. You felt your eyes widen before throwing the knife sharply at the lens of it. The camera slumped down, and now you were aware that Aido definitely saw you..and he's definitely coming home soon. You pulled the knife out with a dark look, gripping the handle. It was only a time of matter before he comes and tries anything else.

You grabbed the med kit and some things to help the patching for your poor 'friend'. You ran quickly as you slide on your knees by Caine and immediately started to restitch the male and pour alcohol on him to get rid of infections. Caine hissed in his unconscious state. You smiled softly, placing your head on his forehead. You were just happy he at least made a noise to let you know he was alive...he was alive beside you. You felt tears prick your eyes, you were scared after Aido taken him from you.

You were scared he would've died. But no, now he's alive and hopefully you can get out here with him. A voice interrupted your quiet sobs and thinking, that voice made you snap into hope inside of your brain. Eyes widening to see grey eyes meeting yours.

"Baby...is that you...?"

?"