𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

[M/N] heard the booming thunder outside of his room. He twisted and turn as thoughts went back at when he murdered that nuisance. He didn't feel remorse, he felt nothing. But oddly he felt power for taking someone's life as if he was a god. The last booking of thunder woke the boy up, his eyes slowly opening as his hair laid flat on his forehead. With a slight huff, he sat up. Pushing his hair back and looking at the time beside him.

It read, 2:30 AM. What a time to be awake before school. The boy sighed and laid down again, putting  his hand to his head. He felt watched...and that was unusual as its been a year after killing that bitch. Why can't he just fall asleep peacefully.

He scrunched up his face and turned to his window, and in an instant he could've sworn a person was there as he seen a black sleeve. The boy on the bed immediately stood and opened the window. Without hesitation he glared around, that's when he saw that bastard that dared to watch him through the window. [m/n] grabbed a dart beside him, and with accuracy, he hit the bastard in the back. The figure stumbled a bit but kept running. The now awake boy scoffed and slammed his window sill shut.

Now he was pissed.

IT WAS NOW MORNING, the boy got dressed and ate breakfast from his mother. His mother kissed his head and left for work, and after that his best friend June came in. June's a Filipina girl, she's mixed with white from her mother but she definitely got her genes from her father.

"Wassup man!" June yelled entering the [L/N] household. She immediately had her space buns on her head as she sits next to the "cold" bastard that was staring blankly at her. "Hey June bug." [M/N] smiles at his lovely friend since middle school, and June returns a bigger smile.

After [M/N] calmly puts his dishes up and grabs his book bag, he grabs June's bookbag. Clearly his father didn't raise him to be a slob before he divorced the boy's mother. June was just yapping about something at school, "Princeton High School". The school for people who are apparently smart snobs, but actually the school itself wasn't bad. It was just a good school with some good food, but terrible people there also.

[M/N] only sees other people except for June  as bugs. He sees them as people who can't help but not mind their business. It makes his blood boil as his fist tightens around his book bag strap, he was so into his own mind he didn't notice the concern look June had. June tapped the taller male's shoulder, the suppose male stopped in his track on the street. June looked even more confused as she opens up her mouth to say something.