𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT, VIOLENCE, AND BLOOD.

JUNE WAS SICK, and [M/N] was alone in the damn school with these annoying people. First he had to hide in a closet to hide from Lila. Lila was so interested in the poor boy that he was sweating from hiding every where in the school.

Next thing [M/N] knew was that James was also looking for him, which was even worse! [M/N] felt his eyes twitch as he heard the classroom door open. He was certainly hiding in the room when he heard that door, without even thinking [M/N] opened the classroom window. He was on the 2nd floor which was far from the ground. But anything to ignore these nuisances, as he leaped off the window sill, he could've sworn he heard a raspy yell for him.

Time felt slow as [M/N] glanced back, there was a boy with brunette hair, brownish grey eyes and a soft boy appearance. The brown haired boy's eyes widen as he held his arm out to the boy. [M/N] fell and then gripped onto another the window, he heard the footsteps of the boy in the class before [M/N] used his upper strength and kicked himself into another class. Supposedly one of the 1st floor's rooms, the young students looked shocked to see a male student effortlessly swing himself into the room by holding onto the upper window's sill.

[M/N] somersaulted on the wooden floor, his hair looked messy. As the teacher in the class dropped the chalk shocked. The teen boy dusted himself off, bowed apologetically and left without a word. He sighed walking to another part of the dammed school.

As the boy walked down a hall, that's when the boy from earlier bumped into [M/N]. [M/N] wasn't phased as he just stood there, he was like a brick wall the brown haired male just stood against his chest. The shorter male looked up at the colder one, his eyes widen seeing [M/N], the boy who jumped out of the window. He didn't know either to be worried, or memorized by [M/N]'s cold and dark eyes. His face was so handsome to the male, his mouth was opened from his plump pink lips.

"M-my names Aido!" The boy yelled out before shyly moving away from [M/N]. The said boy only stared intensely at the shy male, Aido felt slightly heated from his stare. It felt like he was staring through his soul, Aido crammed his hand together as he looked down. Heat coming onto his cheeks as he felt like he was actually being looked down. [M/N] only sighed before introducing himself as well.

"I'm [M/N]...nice to meet you Aido." He says before putting his hand out. Aido's eyes widen softly as he shook the boy's hand excitedly like a puppy. [M/N] raised a brow at the shorter male before taking his hand back, Aido felt his heart pump fast feeling [M/N]'s bigger hand around his smaller hand.