𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

[M/N] never understood why this random girl was following him around. He wouldn't mind if it was June, but this was completely different as it was some random island girl with bleached light blonde hair, almost seeming white. Apparently the girl, Lila heard about how James was towering over him. With her curious mind, she went to find him.

It wasn't hard to find him actually when James was literally eyeing him from afar. So with a wide smile Lila went over to [M/N], she grabbed his arm and immediately talked to him.

"So what's your relationship with James? Do you like him? Oh, does he like you though? Is it one-sided?" The poor girl was just ranting off the boy's ears. The boy's fingers itch to grab her throat and squeeze it. Her voice was infuriating, the way her arm and body was around his arm. Her touch was burning him, and he wanted to burn her alive.

[M/N] pulled his arm from the girl which made her pout. "Can you leave me alone, please?" He says in a low tone as he gritted his teeth. He really wanted her to get the damn message as she just looks at him. She looked at his smooth face and his slight eye bags. Her face heated up a little bit seeing his dark and cold eyes stare into her light and warm eyes.

Just as she was gonna open her mouth, June came in jumping on your back. But being secretly built comes with an advantage as June bounces on the floor with a thump. [M/N] turned around and helped the poor girl up by her uniform shirt, he gently dusted the girl off and then checked to see if she was hurt. Which she clearly wasn't, which made [M/N] nod approving of that message.

June started to talk about her class and how some girl fell asleep only to still ace a test. The girl was in envy of wanting to be like that. You walked off with the short girl, completely ignoring the once sunshine girl who sulked seeing you actually talking to someone. Lila huffed and turned around to only face the big bad white wolf, his eyes were narrowed at Lila.

"Get to class Ms. Summers.." He says with dripping venom at the poor girl. Lila jumped back and ran off like a scared kitten that wasn't suppose to leave the mother cat.

James scoffed but looks at you, and only you. His heart beat raced as he seen how your eyes light up when talking to your "little sister". Your face seemed so beautiful and handsome, he just wished you look at him like that instead of looking like you wanted to kill him in his sleep.

The white haired male turned around to walk to his homeroom for break time, but not before glancing at [M/N]'s ass. He smirked licking his lips and walked off.