𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: PURE SLICE OF LIFE AND FLUFF WITH A HINT OF YANDERE THEMES

AFTER THE WHOLE ORDEAL, which was two days ago. It's a Saturday, the day [M/N] is going out with that boy and he completely forgot the name  of the guy who asked him out. Whilst our protagonist is getting dressed, Caine just sat on the boy's bed with a pout.

"Are you seriously going to go on a date with that rich asshole.." Caine says laying on his side, still keeping his eyes on the [color] haired boy. [M/N] hums, taking off a shirt. His back muscles flexes which made Caine blush seeing the back of his 'friend.'

"Why not. Free food is food."  [M/N] says nonchalantly, Caine deadpans. "I could've made you food.."

"you never told me that."

[M/N] glances back to see Caine scoff. Caine got up from the bed, a slight creak was heard as the cold boy was getting dressed. Caine puts his hands on [M/N]'s hips,  our protagonist was putting on a shirt before he felt the hands. Caine's hands were very warm which made [M/N] tense up, Caine hums lowly. The warmth felt very different from other things [M/N] felt warmth from. Caine places his face closely to the boy's neck, oddly [M/N] felt calm.

Caine smiled, and he was sure the boy below him felt the smile on his neck. With a smooth expression, Caine kissed [M/N]'s neck. That gained a gasp from [M/N], he never expected that. The [color] eyes boy immediately pushed Caine away with a flustered but irritated face. "What the hell did you do that for..."

"I wanted to mark my territory.."

Caine chuckled from that thought as he actually responded. "Sorry, sorry..I'm just an affectionate person.." [M/N] only narrows his eyes, "you're lucky I didn't have a knife on me, or else your blood will be on my floor." He says with a low tone. Caine backed up with a smile and surrendered gesture. "Okay okay, I'll won't do it again.." he says sitting down on [M/N]'s bed.

"Good.." [M/N] finally was dressed, he grabbed his house keys whilst Caine only sighed. Saying his goodbyes, the jet black haired male left. [M/N] walked out after him seeing a long ass black limousine in front of his house.

Now this was outrageous.

[M/N] JUST SAT THERE, never in our protagonist's life has he ever get spoiled like this..this was insane. When he came to the damn date, immediately Takeo gave him an expensive necklace in a shape of a diamond heart in the middle and angel wings. "Please tell me about your favorite things to do.." takeo says with a charming smile. [M/N] blinked slowly as he just looked around the restaurant.