𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: PRE—

YOU, [M/N] [L/N] HAS TO SURVIVE, you were pissed off. But you had to be careful as you were tied up still, you're very vulnerable and you hate it...you need clothes. He stripped you of your clothes only to wear a damn gown he found in the mom's closet. You felt disgusted when he touched you, to think you trusted that innocent and sweet boy personality.

The touches felt like bugs all over your body, it felt terrible every time you squirmed and try to move away. Only to get pulled into that callous touch of his. Aido's been feeding you, bathing you, he's been treating you like a damn dog. The ties around your body never loosened, it made you weak. You can't remember what day it is right now, hell you don't even know where Caine.

And that had an unsettling feeling down in your gut, you wished he left when you got attack in your home. But what's the point, you were asleep and it was clear that he could've been caught as well. You heard the door click open to see the brown hair you despise to see as of this moment. "Good morning darling!" Aido says with a sweet smile. That sweet smile that made you want to throw up and kill yourself. You stayed quiet, only earning a small chuckle from the male in front of you.

"Ah I see, still a little bit shy huh..." the brown haired male sits in front of you and held the spoonful of an omelette. The omelette looked bland as hell, literally looked disgusting. You shook your head no, but even your stomach growled in disapproval. "Now now, you're hungry. DONT deny my love for you." The male then forced fed you, you coughed feeling the metallic taste of the spoon and the food of the bland food in your mouth.

You coughed it up a bit before aido shoved his hand over your mouth, making you swallow every..last..bit. "Wonderful!" Aido says excitedly, he picked up the plate and spoon and walked away to wash the two utensils. You slumped your head, eyes empty like usual. Not broken. You rather die than be broken in your mind, you wanted to live this disgrace of a place. But you didn't know.

You don't even know if you're gonna live or not.

AIDO SMIRKS SEEING YOU, unconscious of course. Laying there on that mattress he bought just for you. He was glad, happy, astonished on how you were sleeping peacefully right of now. He liked how you weren't screaming at him or such, or maybe he even the fact that you weren't squirming away from him as if he was a disease. He liked touching your body, sadly you were losing your muscle slowly but surely. Aido hugged your body, you woke up immediately trying to shift away from your kidnapper.