𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: STAY ALIVE!

DAMNIT, you picked up Caine up without no trouble. "Caine. He's coming soon, okay? I have to feed you so you can have strength." You said quickly, immediately you kicked the door that was closed. You sit Caine down who groaned, his jet black hair covering his slight pale tanned face. You sighed going through anything to find him something to eat. You found a damn apple, and it was a close enough meal for the malnourished man on the ground who was breathing heavily. You sat by the weak male, feeding his gently.

Caine cooperated wonderfully, opening his mouth willingly towards you. After feeding the poor male, you and him immediately grabbed a water bottle in the fridge. You took the turn to drink the water, then turning the bottle of water towards the jet black haired male who agreeably drunk most of the water. After for a few seconds, it seemed as if Caine looks better.

That made you smile. But you got up, helping Caine up as well who softly groaned based off his stitches. If you want to protect Caine this time, you might as well put him somewhere. You placed the slight weak boy in the bathroom, you gave him a small knife while you held a good sized knife.

You were more experienced with knives than Caine and Aido combined. "You sure..WHEEZE you'll be okay?..." Caine says with a cough in the middle of words. "Caine...you know how I am." You said with a ghost smile. Cain only nodded with a slight chuckle, you chuckled before you heard a door opening down the far hall.

"He's here...."

CAINE GROANED SOFTLY, seeing you exit the bathroom gripping the knife in your hand. He was worried, he didn't care if you were skilled or not in killing people. Clearly aido could've had a drug hidden in his pocket and drug you when the chances are clear. At the thought, Caine tried to stand up on his own to only fall slightly on his knees. He scoffed, gripping the dammed sink by him. He used it as leverage to stand up to his height.

Then there was a crash, the crash startled the poor weak male who stumbled onto the ground again. He groaned, placing his hands in a push up formation. Pushing himself up and generally walking slowly, there were grunts and thrash noises made on the other side of the door he was on. As the jet black haired male opened the door, there he seen you fending off the crazed brown haired male.

The male was ontop of you whilst you grabbed the hand that was inching towards your face with a knife. You weren't sure how the fuck aido got strong as well, but it didn't matter as you wanted this fucker to die. You kicked him off you, using the same ole tactic. He skidded across the floor, getting up immediately to stab you. You got up quickly, moving back as he slashed the air on where your steps use to be. Caine got nervous, grabbing a vase and slowly moving behind aido who you kicked away from you.