𝐍𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: YANDEREISH THEME .

[M/N] HATED  BEING  surrounded by people...a bunch of nuisances just swarming like flies over shit. Every second people ask him about things and it makes him sick, how could they be any more annoying that they started to ask June about him. ALL BECAUSE OF JAMES TALKING TO HIM! The snow haired male was talking towards our protagonist, the male was trying to berate [M/N] only only for the [color] haired male to push aside the bastard.

James is popular, sure. James is the principal's son. Sure of that also. But girls and boys were obsessed with the snow haired male, making our poor protagonist being swarmed by younger and older students. Asking about his relationship with James. It was such a nuisance.

It's such a nuisance...

A nuisance

Nuisances

A disgusting nuisance.

[M/N]'s fists tightened as he felt a shove towards him, a thin piece of silk snapped and that was his temper. Before he could even punch the bastard that shoved him, a taller male than our protagonist came along and pulled [M/N] by his waist. The black haired male  seen how overstimulated our protagonist was and decided to take this situation into his own hands. By literally taking [M/N] taking into his arms and lifting our murder protagonist like a damn cat and running away with the students behind him.

[M/N] squirmed in the hold as it felt like fire ants biting him, he hated this person who touched him. But he didn't do too much since this male basically saved him, so he can't really be bothered by this right now. As the dark haired male rushes into a empty classroom, he shuts the sliding door quickly but quietly. The tall male covers [M/N] mouth, his heavy hand was warm which made [M/N] gag in his brain. The male lets out a sigh of relief seeing those brain dead shits run pass the empty class, with that the male lets go of [M/N]'s mouth and smiles at our protagonist.

[M/N] only stared at the dark haired male, [M/N] noticed the boy's grey eyes and his anime pretty boy ass hair. The murderous teen swore he saw flowers pop out of the male in front of him as he smiles. The grey eyed male opened his mouth as he puts his hand to his pockets.

"Hi, my names Caine. You probably don't know me, but I heard about you [M/N]." The male says with a charming smile, it was clear he had sharp canines.