𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: BULLYING, VIOLENCE, SOMEONE BEING A HATER, A CHARACTER DEATH, AND STALKING

RECAP: AIDO IS OFFICIALLY OBSESSIVE WITH THE MC.

GEORGIA SCOFFED, seeing [M/N] gain another hoe to the side was crazy for her. How could a freak like that emotionally unstable person like him get friends. Meanwhile our protagonist is withering away at how he wished he disposed of Aido's body, if Aido went out of his way to harm Leon because of the boy being close to him. Aido would try to harm Caine or even June at least. For the first time, [M/N] felt utterly stupid to just leave with a drugged boy and not kill the drugger.

June must've felt the boy's inner demons, she tapped his shoulder. [M/N] glanced at his friend, a cold stare before it softened. "I'm ok—" "no you aren't...what's wrong with you?" June says, interrupting the male before her. Leon glanced at our protagonist softly, knowing what's on his mind as it happened so fast.

It's been a week after the incident, Aido hasn't been in school since. "Sleep." [M/N] says with a straight expression, June only narrows her eyes and sighs. "Fine. I believe you.." June goes back to eating her food whilst Caine gently rubs [M/N] thigh trying to comfort him. Recently [M/N] let Caine touch him fully just like how June would touch [M/N] in a friendly way.

But the way Caine touches him, it's so intimate but careful. [M/N] glanced at the jet black haired male, Caine only smiles softly before grabbing the chop sticks and putting it out towards the cold male. [M/N] glanced at the chop sticks that held noodles, [M/N] deadpanned at this. But it was clear Caine wasn't gonna give up. [M/N] only sighs and opens his mouth for Caine to smile with a flustered look and feed his 'friend'.

June and Leon side eyes them, it was clear that it felt like romantic moment as June gagged. From across the cafeteria Georgia snapped her own chopsticks in half with her hand. She was disgusted seeing her own friend betray her for a man like [M/N]. It pissed her off to see how her own friend betrayed her to be with a freak like that...so a plan got into her head as she smiles a sick smile.

"[M/N] better watch his fuckin' back.."

WEEK 1, milk was poured on [M/N]'s head. June and Caine were shocked to see the brown haired girl do this. Leon gasped as he immediately grabbed alot of napkins and tried to wipe the milk from the boy's face. [M/N] grabbed the insomniac boy's hands and pushed them away. [M/N] lowly sighs, wiping the milk off his face. As he does this he opened his eyes and glares at the smirking face behind him. Georgia only smiles as she thrown the milk carton at him, [M/N] caught it in his hand quickly and crushed it in his fist.