𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: OBSESSED BEHAVIOR, A CHARACTER DEATH, GORE, BLOOD, STALKING, AND YANDERE THEMES

AIDO SMILED WIDELY, he never thought that his 'lover' would spare his life, but he did! He felt heat go all over his body at the thought of the [color] haired boy just holding his body. The thought of his beloved [M/N] just kissing him and whispering sweet nothings. Aido hums softly, it was clear that he was going crazy after he killed his own sister for bullying his "future husband", his adopted parents questioned him about her disappearance only for him to say that "she wanted to live her own life since she was starting to become an adult."

And they believed him so well. So well that announced the poor girl slightly missing. But oh well, they won't find her body anyways. When Aido first met [M/N] in that alley way, he was hooked. Even if he didn't know who he personally was, he just knew that boy in his arms was meant to be his lover. His only one. After that, he tried to figure out who [M/N] was only to find out he went to the same school as him.

It was even better after that as Aido was shy at talking to our protagonist when encountering him again. After going in the coffee date, each second, each minute of the hour. He was fantasizing how the cold boy would be his husband as he would be the house-wife. Aido even had dark fantasies, dark enough to not be said as he blushes flustered at his own thoughts. Aido thought even kidnapping [M/N], making the poor male stay with him for life. He felt emptiness and darkness when the male he desired wasn't around him. Aido was now walking to a room, a room hidden in his own bedroom as he hums a low tune.

He opens a curtain to reveal pictures. Pictures of [M/N] sleeping, walking, eating, hell even showering. Aido got on his knees with a love sick expression, drool seeps from his mouth as he shakes from seeing the back pictures of the naked cold male. The way the back muscles were so strong looking and defined made Aido shake as a long pale finger traces the picture. Aido wipes the drool from his mouth as he grips the picture and hold it to his heart. Aido, a love sick male who's terribly in love with a man who doesn't even want anything to do with him.

"Don't worry my love! I'll impress you~"

WESTON WAS CONFUSED, sure it's been a while since he encountered that cute boy that actually matched his fighting energy. But it was confusing to see how he got a letter in his locker to meet up with him. It was signed with the name '[M/N]', that made him smile but it was suspicious since it has been months that the cold male hasn't seen or talked to him after that whole moment. But maybe [M/N] wanted to talk to him, probably get to know him better. Yeah..maybe it's that. Weston has noticed how our murderous teen gained friends slightly, so he was proud at how he was gaining friends rather than gaining bullies.