𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: YANDERE THEMES, MURDER MENTIONS, STALKING, TEENAGE HORMONES.

LITERALLY WTF, [M/N] was stuck cleaning with this popular ass dude....yeah so maybe he became acquaintances with him. But he was technically still a damn stranger in his damn school. Caine was smiling because finally his plan came into work.

Today was the day where the teachers would pick two students to clean the classrooms after school, and with having nothing to do when our protagonist gets home. [M/N] volunteered, Caine immediately heard of this through of one of his minions and sabotaged the voting box in [M/N]'s classroom. Since there has to be two students, why not be one of them. And so that's what Caine did as he is now sweeping the floor whilst [M/N] cleans the dusty desks.

Grey eyes glanced at the murderous creature bending over the desk, the way the cold male's ass was basically bulging in his pants made the other's eyes widen before quickly looking to the ground. Caine almost slammed his head in to the broom he was holding, he didn't know he could think like that towards his new acquaintance. He blamed his hormones as he didn't know what to blame on, [M/N] was in his own world as he literally stopped cleaning the desks and looked at Caine. He sees Caine weirdly mumble to himself, [M/N] scrunched up his face before he went to the chalk board and clean the messy writings of the teacher that held this class.

The jet black haired male stopped his unstable mumbling and went back to sweeping as he gives off quick side glances at [M/N]. "I can feel you staring at me, stop it." The [color] eyes teen said before glancing at Caine, his eyes were narrowed. Caine couldn't help but feel captured in the gaze, [M/N]'s eyelashes perfectly aligned to his eye shape. It was like as if his eyelashes were eyeliner that just smacked onto his face from birth.

Caine suddenly felt something hit his head as he immediately dropped the broom in his  left hand and gripped his forehead. He lets out a small grunt in pain while looking down to see the object to see it was a chalk eraser. "I guess your brain was having a hard time processing." [M/N] says before walking over to the tall boy and picking up the eraser.

"Sorry.." Caine says embarrassed at how he got caught staring at [M/N]. "Don't be sorry when you can't help but be a slight nuisance to me." Cain swore he deflated hearing that, but he kept his emotions in check, "that's a little bit rude don't you think?" Caine says with a strained smile, [M/N] hums with a smile which catches the grey eyed male off guard. "I don't care.." "Jeez you are just like my friend, but worse"

Caine says as he sweeps the corner away from [M/N], the former male's smile faded as he only finished dusting off the areas of the class. As the janitor came along and told the two male students that it was time for them to go. [M/N] quickly grabbed his bags and left Caine standing there dumbfounded and heartbroken at the quickness of the male.