𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: FLUFF AND JUST PURE SLICE OF LIFE AND FLUFF.

AIDO WONDERED how he could approach our murderous protagonist. Yeah they talked to each other, more like introduced each other. But Aido felt a 'true' connection to [M/N] after saving him from the 'attacker' that one night. Out dense protagonist might not remember Aido for football tackling that person who tried to take your groceries, but Aido remembered body and especially that handsome cold face. He sulked seeing that the cold male wasn't in his home room, so he tried the school library, only to find no one that looked like him.

Aido huffed as he kept trying other places, as he was about to give up. He heard those footsteps, those heavy steps that would send shivers down his spine. Instantly the puppy like male turned towards [M/N], his plump pink lips curved into a huge smile as Aido dashed over to the cold hearted male. [M/N] jolted seeing the adorable male basically skip towards him. If they were in a damn anime, there would be a radiant aura around Aido as flowers just pop out of his head.

Our protagonist tried to escape his doom, only to fail as his arm gets pulled into a small chest. [M/N] gritted his teeth as he clenched his left fist, he really didn't wanna be bothered, he even ignored June all because he couldn't sleep due to his damn neighbors across the street throwing a damn party.

"I was thinking we can have a small coffee date. B-but not like a real date I mean! Just like a date between a new friendship..."  Aido says blushing as he felt the bicep of [M/N], and he must say that he was blessed feeling the muscles he has.

"No."
"Oh..."

The short boy sulked as his hold on [M/N]'s arm loosened, Aido puts his head down. Maybe he should've seen this coming as all the taller boy did was ignore affection from others. [M/N] for once in his life felt guilt. He sighed before lifting the poor boy's chin lightly, making the boy stare up at [M/N]. He had his thumb on the front of Aido's chin whilst his pointer finger rested underneath the brown haired boy's chin. Aido's face felt more heated than ever as his eyes sparkle looking into [M/N]'s dark and brooding ones.

The brown hair male swallowed the lump in his throat as the thumb of [M/N] almost grazed his lips. Aido swore his heart was finna burst out of his chest at this 'romantic' moment, only for it to end as [M/N] backed away and held his hand up to his own face.

"Listen...how about Saturday afternoon... 3 pm sharp. Don't make me wait long or else I'll leave." The [hair color] haired teen said before leaving, but he glanced back to see a love sick Aido nodding like a good boy as he just smiles goofily and ran off to his own home room. [M/N] sighs, and now he has to cancel plans with June to watching a YouTube Marathon...