𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: CAINE BEING POSSESSIVE

TAKEO, a nepo baby who was born into riches and wealth. He always was in private schools to private schools, a lot girls loved him. A lot of boys hated him. There were girls who dumped their boyfriends for him, only to get rejected. As he got older, he wanted change instead of just being in his house all the time. After begging his father for so long, his father gave up. So now, he recommended his father to send him to public school. A school that caught his attention.

Princeton high school.

Takeo is now standing at the gates, wearing the school uniform and smiling as butler hands him his bookbag. "You can go now." He says with a grin. The butler nods and leaves in a black limo. "This is it...this is my new school." The dark brown haired male said. He took a step forward only to be bumped into a girl with space buns, she seemed scared. Not even apologizing, June ran past the tall male without a care in the world as a monster was after her.

And that monster was [M/N] who was pissed off at how she put hot sauce in his orange juice. [M/N] after the poor girl who came into the building, Caine was behind the two teens with a smile. He was clearly seeing this as normal day with the trio, he peeped the new student but walked past him. The nepo baby scoffed at such childish behavior he was seeing.

He was never acted towards like this, he seen how the short male that stood at 5'5 clearly grabbed the girl by her backpack and dragged her to class with a pissed off expression. The jet black haired male only chuckled holding [M/N]'s backpack.

Takeo never seen such strength in a person that seems so weak and petite. It intrigued him, he watches the male's face. That face, was so perfect and cute. Takeo covers his lower face with his hand with a slight blush.

"He's perfect."

[M/N] STANDS THERE MINDLESSLY, he didn't know why this rich dude was in front of him. He stood by his desk before he heard someone behind him, he glances back to see light brown eyes. [M/N] raises a brow, Takeo smiles with his hand out. "Hello, I'm Takeo." The dark brown haired male stood at 5'7, [M/N] blinked slowly. Caine walks beside [M/N], putting his hand out to Takeo to take the attention off his awkward and quiet friend. "Hey, I'm Caine. One of [M/N]'s friends."

"I didn't ask for your name peasant."

"...."