Chapter 87

Richard is recovering nicely in a room at the hospital after Bailey took him in for surgery. Callie and Sofia are switching between us and Derek and Meredith until they can find a permanent residence that isn't in Arizona. Cristina, Arizona and I are currently following Owen down the hall as he wants to show us something, well he wants to show the board members but I wanted to tag along. I haven't seen Arizona since everything with Callie went down and I am worried things might be awkward. 

Arizona keeps smiling at the two of us and it is slightly unnerving until Cristina points out "Haircut." Arizona beams again and starts playing with her hair "Yes." She says and we fall into an awkward silence. "You can't just say haircut." She snaps "You have to say nice haircut. Otherwise I'll think that you think it's a bad haircut. And I'm wearing a dress and I got a haircut 'cause I wanna look nice today. Do I look nice?" Cristina and I share a look that communicates that we both think this conversation is ridiculous before I stuff my hands in my pockets and say "You look tense." 

Just as we reach a set of doors I get a page from Alex and I smile. "As much as I would love to spend some time with you ladies, I need to answer this page." And I race off for the on call room he paged me to. 

-

Once there, Alex immediately slams me against the door, shutting it and locking it to make sure no one comes in. He starts kissing me, no matter how many times he does that I still feel the same shock of electricity as the first time. "Not that I'm complaining." I say as he starts to trail kisses down my neck, making my breathing uneven "But what's going on?" We never have sex in the hospital anymore, so much has been happening recently that having sex hasn't been a priority. 

Alex pulls away and starts tugging off his shirt, I am turned on by the mere sight of him but I ignore it, waiting for him to answer. "Jo may have unsubtly mentioned that she is currently getting more sex than we are." He answers trying to kiss me again. Instead, I frown and place a hand on his chest to stop him "Why are you talking to Jo about our sex life?" I ask and Alex sighs "I'm not. I have surgery in 20 minutes, are we doing this or what?" He asks. The tone he has makes it seem as though he is doing it out of necessity, because he doesn't want anyone to know he isn't screwing his wife. Well screw him. 

I step away, picking up his shirt and flinging it at him. "No, we are not having a quickie in an on call room." I say with a serious tone, Alex looks at me with mischief in his eyes. He stalks towards me "Why?" He asks, a smirk on his face "We used to do it all the time. Where has your sense of risk gone Andy?" He asks. My heartbeat quickens and I don't realise I was moving until I fall onto the bed. The sight of Alex towering over me sends shivers up my spine "20 minutes." I warn and Alex climbs ontop of me. 

-

Later that day I spot Jo standing by a nurse's station and I stalk up to her. "What me and Alex do in the bedroom is none of your business." I say making the girl jump, she whirls around eyes wide and doe-like. She places her tablet on the side "I'm sorry?" She says confused, I control my facial expressions and reply "What Alex and I do in our private time is none of your business. You may be Alex's friend but you are not mine so stay out of our business." I then walk away before I let my anger get any further. 

I was right, Jo does like Alex and I known my husband wouldn't cheat on me. After the countless times I doubted him when I had no reason to. But I do not trust her, interns will do anything if they think they will get more surgeries. Including attempting to seduce their boss. I know because I was once and intern, and I have seen Cristina do it. Just then I spot my husband coming out of a paitents room with Cristina, he spots me and frowns. He knows how I am feeling without me saying anything, it's a relief but also sometimes annoying. 

"What's wrong?" He asks when I finally reach them, I let out a breath calmly before answering "I want Jo to move out." Cristina stays silent and I place a hand on my hip. "Is this about what I said earlier?" He asks and I shake my head, biting the inside of my cheek for a moment before lying to him "No, Callie is going to be staying with us permanently until she finds a new place and we can't have her and Sofia and Jo in our house. We aren't an orphange for lost interns." This makes Yang chuckle and Alex doesn't bother arguing. 

He puts his hands in his pockets and asks "Do you want to tell her?" I nod before kissing him. Cristina looks between the two of us "What did Evil Spawn say earlier?" She asks. Alex doesn't say anything so I do "He told me that Jo thinks that we don't have sex enough for a married couple." Cristina scoffs and shakes her head, her eyes flickering between the two of us. She then looks squarley at her friend "Oh, she has to go." 

-

Later that night I get home from a long day at the hospital. Alex took Willow home earlier and I am hoping that he has already kicked Jo out. "Hey, I was thinking take out and a movie tong..." I stopped as I enter our bedroom. Alex is sitting on the bed and Jo is leaning over him. "Andy, it's not what it looks like." Alex says and I glare at the other girl in the room. "Jo I swear to god. Get out of my house." I say through gritted teeth. 

Jo looks scared and I guess she has a reason to be. I probably look as angry as I feel right now. She looks over at my husband "Alex." She says and he just shakes his head, standing up and moving closer to me. "We welcomed you into our house after what happened with your boyfriend." He says, his voice filled with authority "And you think I would cheat on Andy? You need to leave." Jo looks between us with tears in her eyes and she sobs as she says "I thought you liked me back, you- you stayed with me after Peckwell." Alex sighs "because we were friends Jo. That's what friends do." 

She sniffs and moves for the door "I guess I'll leave." she says. 

Once it is clear that Jo isn't here anymore, we start to get ready for bed. "You know. You were incredibly hot earlier." I say taking my earrings out, Alex appears from the bathroom, hair wet from his shower. "Oh yeah?" He asks and I nod smiling up at him. He comes over and stands in between my legs, he puts his hand under my chin and tilts it upwards so that I am looking up at him. 

"You mean the world to me Andy. I would never do anything to ruin that." I smile and kiss his palm. "I know that." I say gently. My phone buzzes on the vanity and I pick it up. It's my mum, I mouth to Alex and he smiles, going over and climbing into bed. "Hola mama," I say and she starts talking to me rapidly.