2 | risk

Akward. It was the correct word to descrive how everyone felt, or hate, that would work as well.

Stella looked up and down to him, with Stiles and Scott behind looking at each other, "Hale? Derek Hale?" The girl repeated the name of the man they had just presented to her, she looked at the her cousin and pointed at him, "This is the werewolf that murdered aunt-"

"Yes." Allison said not even looking at him, "Well, before we have two werewolf hunters start killing werewolfes, I would said lets go on." Lydia said moving forwards, "Wait!" the pale boy interruped looking at Stella, "She is a werewolf hunter? AND a criminal?" Stella rolled her eyes, "Not a criminal, and yes I could kill three of the six persons in this room, if I wanted to."

Stiles looked up, counting with his fingers, "There's only two werewolfes in this room, who is the other person?" He asked the girl that had small anger issues, "You, Stilinski, if you don't shut up."

With nothing else to had, both Lydia and Allison step in front of the Hale and showed him their wrists, he carefully looked, "I don't see anything." He stated looking at Scott, who was the one that brought him here the first place, Stella sigh, "Look again then." Derek looked at her frusterated, he never like the Argents and I guess this one isn't going to change that, "How is a bruise going to help me find Erica and Boyd?" He asked.

Stella got up of her sit, "Because first, you don't have any more information, that's what I heard, and because we would never be in this situation if you weren't a lazy Alpha and took care of your Betas." She remark making Stiles frown.

"The second point doesn't have anything to do with-" He got a death glare half way, "Shut it Stilinski."

He got up, "Stop calling me Stilinski!" he complained, Stella was about to response but both Allison and Scott stoped them, "Both of you! Shut up!" they yelled to the teenager that were acting like infants, "Fine." They said in unison.

Scott turned to Derek, "Its the exactly the same bruise on both sides." He told him getting frusterated himself, "Its nothing." The man said looking at the palest Argent and the straberry blond, "Paradilia." She stated, "Seeing patterns that aren't there." Everyone looked at each other confused, "It is a branch of Apophenia."

Scott turned to Derek once again, ignoring Lydia, "They are trying to help." He told him making the Hale laugh, "These two? This one-" He pointed at Lydia, "That used me to resurrect my psicothic uncle, thank you by the way. And this one-" He looked at Allison this time, "The one that shot me about thirty arrows into me and my pack."

"That's my girl!" Stella smiled, making everyone looking at her, "Sorry, carry on."

Stiles spoke to try to stop the argument that was about to happen, "Okay, alright. No one died okay? Look, there might had been a little mutilation, but no death. That's a difference that I call important."

"My mother died." Allison whispered, her voice severly low, Stella looked down at her feet knowing how hard it was on her cousin, "Your family's little honor code killed your mother. Not me." Stella got up tired of the werewolf words offending her friends, even though she agreed with the Alpha in the room "I'm getting tired of all this offending people-"

"Really? Because I thought you enjoyed it." A Stilinski mumbled, receiving a look from the girl.

"And come on, everyone have done some crazy ass stuff now and them, I can say that I have done. A lot of them." The girl spaced out for a moment, "But that doesn't mean that you can called them out, besides, that girl was looking for Scott." Her words made a small silence, but Allison broke it, "We are here to help him, not you."

"Wanna help? Find something real." He said leaving the room, and as in cue the school's bell rang, the boys left leaving the girls alone, "We need to keep an eye on them." Lydia said with Allison agreeing.