5 | stone

White and big, Stella's eyes kepted looking into the full moon, she grabed a necklace that belonged to her famliy, while she though that something was going to go terrebly wrong.

Next to her, Stiles sigh, the girl looked at him and she noticed how worried he looked, she looked down at her feet and walked over the table where the plants and evry information about the bank and the safe where, "It hate this." Stiles mumbled under his breath doing the smae actions was the Argent.

"I know." She said under her breath, she knew that she was supposed to not care about them, but she did, Stiles noticed that and kept looking at her, in special her brown eyes, they seemed dark but if you looked carefully enoght you would notice they were a dark caremel tone.

Felling observed Stella looked at him, after a few moments she spoke, "Look." She started still trying to find her words, "I'm not easy with this things, but-" She talked, Stiles looking at her with a mist felling towards the girl, "I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time." Stella said looking up at him in the end.

He sigh, smiling a bit, "Yeah, I'm sorry too. I was a jerk." He admited, bit his lip a little, Stella smiled "Friends, Stiles ?" She pointed out his first name, something she had never said before, "Friends, Stella."They smiled at each other, but that peacefull moment was cut by Peter.

"Aw, so glad you two made up. No. You are sicking me." He said rolling his eyes sitting in the coach, Stella rolled her eyes and Stiles groaned, "I can't wait like this anymore!" Stela got up annoyed, "I should be with them!"

Stiles did the same, "Yeah, It's nerve-racking. My nerves are racked. They're severely racked. Racked." He repeated himself, "I could beat you unconsious and wake you up when everything its over." Peter commented making Stella look at him, "I could kill you so we don't have to hear your stupid comments." She answerd back, Peter returned to her with a smirk, "Why the hell are you always smirking? Its annoying the shit out of me."

"Because if I was still the Alpha, I would turn you. You have the abilieties of a good werewolf, even if you are a hunter." He told her making Stiles roll his eyes, "Well, you are too late for that." She mumbled in her mind.

Interupting this creepy moment Stiles talked again, "Do you think Erica it's really dead?" He asked more to Stella than Peter, "Do you think I really care?" Peter answered, "He was asking me asshole." The Argent said looking at Stiles, "I didn't know the girl, but I kinda trust Isaac so I think she is, the problem now, is who's the other girl?" She admited her thoughs to the pale boy.

Stiles walked around in the room, his brain working, "I just... I don't  understand the bank, though, okay? Wha... like, why wouldn't they chain  them up in some underground lair or something? They're an Alpha pack,  right? So shouldn't they have a lair?" Stella snored after wearing him out, "They are werewolfs, Stiles. Not Bond vilans." She said.

Stiles turned to Peter this time, "Wait a sec. Wait a sec. Maybe they're living there. You know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens." Stella raised her right eyebrown "Wolf dents?" Peter asked for her, "Yeah, wolf dents." He turned to face him, "Where do you live?" Stiles asked, Stella looked at him with a smile still on her face, she felt amused by the teenager, almost looked like she was happy.

"In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods." Peter told him in a very serious tone, Stella bit her lip trying to not laugh once more, "Whoa, really?" Stiles seemed intrigued and curious about the subject, "No, you idiot." He said making Stell letting out some chuckles, "I have an apartment downtown."

Stiles though for a few seconds after he started talking again, "Okay, fine, but still,  that just proves that there's something up with the bank. And why wait  around for the full moon, huh? Why not just kill them whenever they want  to?" He asked to himself or maybe to someone that might have a real idea, "Maybe they think its poetic."

Stiles question made Stella under, "They've already had three full moons to be poetic." She said looking through some paper, hoping she would find something, "And here Stiels only had one full hour to be so annoying-" Peter groaned upset with all the questions, without finishing his sentence.

"No, go ahead, finish what you were saying. I'm an... I'm annoying. What were you gonna say there?" Stiles asked him upset and a yelled was heard from Stella, "I KNOW IT!" She looked for the right information, "What are the walls made of? I think I know it!" She asked, Stiles running out to help her, "Umhm, Umhmh, HERE!" He grabbed a piece of paper.

Peter got closer knowing what was Stella thinking of, he snached the paper and read the type of stone, "Hecatolite." He said, "Is that awful? It sounds awful." Stiles asked while Stella grabbed her things, "CALL SCOTT NOW! THEY NEED TO LEAVE." She yelled at him.

"Scott! Scott! No, listen to me, okay? Look, you gotta get outta  there." Stiles started talking with his best friends, "Look, the walls of the vault are made with a mineral called  hecatolite. It scatters the moonlight." He told him walking around in the room like a nervous habit, "Look, it keeps the moonlight out, okay? They haven't felt the  full moon in months." He tried and this time Peter spoke, "Okay, think of it like the gladiators in the Roman colosseum.  They used to starve the lions for three days, making them more vicious,  more out of control. Deucalion has kept them from shifting for three  full moons, diminishing their tolerance to it."

"Scott, they're gonna be stronger..." Stiles warned him, while all this was happening Stella was packing a bunch of knifes and making sure her two guns were charged, she needed to get going, to help them, "More savage, more bloodthirsty, Scott, they're the lions. They're  the starved lions, and you and Derek just stepped into the colosseum." Peter said, but before the young werewolf hung up, soming else was heard, "ALLISON?"

_____________________________________________

another chapter, whoa this must be a record for me.

it was usal, but still, come on...

AND Stilla moment! Can I get an AWWWWW?

follow&vote&comment
love you

- jenny

I know they aren't was b