22 | fears

Air. Air was what Cora Hale needed since she wasn't breathing, Stiles Stilinski wouldn't be breathing if a few seconds if he didn't stop freaking out.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, why- Why isn't she breathing?" He looked between Stella and Cora, "Do I look like a freaking Doctor to you, Stilinski?" She snapped at him.

She sigh, "Okay, do you know how to do CPR?" She looked at him and his eyes widen, "Yes, yeah. But- But I can't." He started to ramble and Stella groaned, "Okay, I'll do it." She mumbled, "Give me the directions." She asked him but he kept mumbling, "Oh my God, Derek's gonna kill me."

"STILINSKI!" She yelled making him look at her, "Get your shit together! And now give me the direction to do this damn thing!" She ordered him to making him nod, but then his eyes widen, "I- I don't remember."

Stella sighed looking at the girl in front of her, "Stilinski, c'mon, you are one of the smartest guy I know. Just think, figure it out." She told him, Stiles took a deep breath and nod, "Okay- okay, so raise her head, check her mouth, then cover her nose and kiss her." He said making Stella roll her eyes, "Its not really a kiss you know?"

She opened her mouth letting the air enter Cora's body, "C'mon." She mumbled not working, she repeated the action several time, "Cora! C'mon awake up." She was about to repeat it when suddenly her head started to hurt, and she felt herself falling, "Whoa- Whoa." Stiles caught he, sitting her down, "You have to do it Stiles." She mumbled, feeling a bit better. The boy looked at the fainted girl sighing and doing the CPR, finally opening her mouth and giving her air.

He repeated the act Stella was doing and after three tries the girl took a sudden breath of air on her own, "Oh God! I did it." He leaned into the ambulance wall and then heard Stella chuckling, "That was pretty badass, Stilinski." She smiled at him.

He sat down looking at Cora, and Stella did the same one the other side of the girl, "Hold on, just a bit longer." Stella mumbled to Cora, Stiles taking notion of this action, he narrowed his eyes to Stella, that seemed more concert with Cora than he ever thought she would be.

"Don't worry. If someone else can get us out of this, is Scott." He told the Argent making her head move to see him, "I can't believe I just said that." He chuckled making Stella frown.

"What do you mean? Scott seems like the Alpha of the pack." She told him making him nod, "Yeah, but I was usually the one with the plans, or at least the one with plan B." His eyes travelled to memories that Stella could only hope to hear some day, "I was the one that helped him..."

There was a long silence before he spoke again, this time looking at the Hale, "Maybe she's right, maybe we are just some useless teenagers. And all we do is show up late." He repeated the words that she had told them a week ago.

Stella chuckled, "You know, I thought that too," He looked at her, "But then I realised that its a lie. You, and Scott, do so much. You guys fight, and don't give up. You save people." She told him, "I wanna like that too." She admitted, "So, no, we aren't just some teenagers that all we do is find the bodies."

Stiles nod at her speech, tears forming in his eyes, "I really don't want to find my dad's body." He admitted to her making her sit next to him, "You won't. I promise." She said, even if she was unsure of her own words, holding Stiles's hand.

He looked into her eyes, to find Stella already staring, they were inches away from each other, and the small gap of distance could be close by one kiss, Stiles's golden eyes moved to her lips but then they both let go of each other when they heard noises coming from outside.

Stella got up, "Be careful." Stiles said not trying to stop her this time, she took of the scalpel that she had hidden in her jean, prepared to attack someone, she opened the door a bit hiding her body. Silently, telling Stiles to not make a move, she turned ready to stab someone, "Stella!" She stopped when saw Scott holding Peter, "Stiles help me." He asked taking Peter inside.