16 | friendzone

Sound of her boots in contact with the hard floor was she walks was the only thing possible to hear, Stella carefully held to her gun in her waist on the right side, looking back and forward aware that at any moment someone could slash her throat and she would bleed to death or in the worse possible scenario, she would turn into a werewolf.

She examined the floor looking for some sort of clue, information about the Alpha Pack or the sacrifices that they had been dealing this few past months, the Argent girl walked forward in the hallways of the Beacon Hills National Bank where the Alpha's had hidden Boyd, Erica and the new Cora girl that she hadn't met yet.

Chills went up her spine when she remembered something that had happened yesterday, she had finally seen Deucalion, the Alpha of the Alphas, her uncle had dragged her down to an alley where the police already was because of some dead body, and in the corner of her eye she saw what she thought was Aiden, but wasn't completely sure because of his twin, whispering something to the man next to him wearing glasses. In that moment she knew it was him.

The girl turned the corner and saw that the safe door was open, she frowned at that and then heard someone else's steps making her eyes squint, she was about to take another step when her ass vibrated, or her phone, she rolled her eyes taking the phone out of her pocket noticing a large amount of texts from the boy she was starting to have a soft spot on.

STILINSKI

Stella, meet me in Derek's loft, its important

That alpha pack went there to kill him

Stella, come on answer your phone.

We need you.

She felt a strong pain in her chest as she read his texts but sign, "I'm sorry Stiles." She mumbled silencing her phone, keeping it on her pocket, she started to walk towards the safe peaking inside before entering, she first noticed a passed out man hanged by a rope, Deaton, and then already looking behind him, Scott, that had been trying to somehow trespassed the mountain ash barrier, "Stella?" He question confused as the girl stepped inside the volt, "What are you doing here." Her brown eyes where stuck in Deaton body was she internally made a plan to get him out, "I came to see if I found information about the pack. What happen to him?"  She pointed at the his boss now looking at the werewolf, he sigh, "I can't get him out." He stated , "Mountain Ash?" She assumed taking a step closer, "But you can, so, break it."

Stella walked closer, her eyes almost bored, "Yeah, let me." She murmured as she ducked down to clean the grey ash away, her hand barely went near the ash when a strong white light appeared and a strong force coming from it pushed Stella's body to the other side of the volt making her go against the wall, Scott ran to her with a frown of confusion on his face while the girl groan, "Are you okay?" He asked helping her up, "WHAT THE FUCK." She yelled looking at the still clear barrier around Deaton, "Why did that happen?"  Scott looked at the ash on the floor, it sure seemed like the mountain ash he was used to by now, but that fact that had blocked Stella, a human, he started to wonder, "What if its not the normal mountain ash?" He asked the brunette making her frown, "Scott, I've never heard of a ash that could stop both supernatural and humans." She stated, "It's so weird," She got closer but didn't dare to touch it again, "I've dealt with this ash before to trap werewolfs. I have no clue why is it reacting like this now." She frown and Scott sigh, "We need to get Deaton out." He looked at his boss, "Step away." He ordered and Stella did so.

She watched as he placed his hands on the invisible barrier, trying to push through it, the white lights appeared again making Stella squint her eyes a bit and Deaton finally open his, "AHHGG" Scott groan in pain trying to break it, Stella frowned and her heart beat fast, she had never heard of  any supernatural ever breaking a mountain ash, she looked at Scott's eyes as it lights up to yellow, she wondered if Scott was different from the others werewolfs.