18 | screams

Sun rays met her face while followed Stiles and Scott in the hallways of the school, Allison had decided to take the day off leaving her alone with Stiles and Scott, she didn't feel like it was so bad anymore, she actually enjoyed it since something was always happing to them, plus she wanted to keep an eye on Scott since Deucalion was after him.

A part of her wanted to be with Lydia, but the strawberry blond decided to have a make out session with the evil twin, the brunette didn't really care since it was a good distraction because the three of them were on its way to talk to Ethan, the thing was Stella was actually worried about the Lydia, since the nightmare she had have in the middle of class and the fact that she was constantly drawing the same damn tree, made her worry.

The slightly sweeter twin leaned in the wall near the stairs, "We are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend," Ethan remembered talking about Boyd, "Eh, didn't really know him. She tried to save his life once." Stella remarked not really caring, Ethan decided to ignore her comment like he does with Stiles, looking only at Scott, "How do you know I'm not going to kill another one?" His eyes diverting a bit to Stilinski.

"Are you looking at me?" He asked looking at him and then Scott, his hands still on the straps of his backpack, "Are you threatening me?" He looked at him offended, his voice raising and getting out of the wall his body was leaning to, "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna break off an extra large branch of Mountain Ash," He started to get closer to Ethan, Stella's eyes widen on amusement, "Wrap it in Wolfbane, roll I in Mistletoe and shove up your freaking-"

"WHOA! Stiles, Stiles, okay! Calm down, man!" Scott pulled him, "Ass. Shove it up your freaking ass." Stella finished with a death look to Ethan, actually making him a bit scared, "He might seem like he is joking, but I'm not. And I would actually do all of those th-"

"OKAY! Guys! Calm down, please. We get it." Scott looked at both of his friends, and then turning to Ethan, "We are talking to you, because I think you didn't wanna kill Boyd, and because if something like that happened again. You wouldn't want to be apart of it." He told him making the twin step closer, "You don't know what we owe them." He said sighing, "Specially, Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis." He spoke making the three teenagers curious about what he meant, "You were Omegas." Stella guessed making Ethan nod, "In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack." He explained.

"So, you and your brother were like the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asked with a hint of trying to actually annoy Ethan, but he agreed, "Something like that." Scott let out a breath, "What happen?"

Ethan looked at him, "They were killers. I mean, people talk about us like we are monsters-"

"Each some of you are." She said earning a strong look from him, "They were the ones who gave us that reputation. And our Alpha was even worse." He told them, "Why not just go voltrom wolf on them? Why not fight back?" Stiles question him, Ethan getting really worked up, "We couldn't control it back then,"

"Deucalion taught you."

"And then we took them, one by one." He said with pure range in his voice, "By the time we got to our Alpha, we was begging for his life. And we torn him apart." He let out a breath feeling relief, "Literally."

Stella's eyes squinted, "What about your emissary?" She asked, "Killed them too? Even Kali's and Ennis's?" Scott asked him, the boy sighing tired to the questions, "All of them but Deucalion's." Stiles looked at him, "You mean, Ms. Morrell?" He asked, Ethan opened his mouth to answer but instead he let out a groan of pain, his hand on his chest, "What's wrong?" Scott got closer, "His twin." Stella mumbled, "Aiden." Ethan said taking off with us following him.