12 | black

Strawberries. It was pretty ironic that the hair of the strawberry blond smelled like strawberries, Stella noticed this because both Stiles and Allison were carring Scott, so Lydia was the one that helped the brunnette inside the bathroom after Stiles as able to stop the bus in a very unpleasant way, "Just hold on a little longer Stell, come on." Her voice sounded on Stella's mind.

The girl didn't bother speaking, she was trying to gather her strengh, "Bring her too." Allison said entering with Scott into the man bathroom, after putting Scott on the ground Stiles went to help Lydia, placing Stella gently on the floor as well, "You are going to be okay. I promise." He stroke a piece of her brown hair behind her hear leaving a small kiss in her forhead, Allison got near the girl raising her shirt a little, and two claw marks appeard, "Are you stupid? How did- Okay..." She sighed, she oved to Scott letting a painfull sound of just looking at his.

Stella wanted to know how bad it was, and help him of some sort, to not her cousin down, but she couldn't. It pissed her of sometimes the fact that she couldn't heal, she forgets that she is still a human being.

"Okay, what do we do now." Stiles asked both  girls near him, "It could be psychological." Lydia comment leaving the other two wondering, "He is not letting himself heal." She finished, "Because of Derek." Allison that was looking at both of them in panic, "So what do we do?" Lydia reached her bag and took out a sweing pack, "We stitch up the wounds."

Stella's eyes open a little, "No." Allison sigh, "Stell, no it isn't the best time to be afraid of needles." Stiles's eyes had the exact same reaction, "She is a freaking werewolf hunter and she is afraid of needles!" He looked between Stella and Allison, the girl sigh getting ready to stich them up, "What do you want me to say, its what happens when you get traumatised  by the doctor when you are 4 years old." Allison rised her shirt, but Stella got near her cousin's hear, "Scott first." She said, now looking at her, Allison somehow could undersant why she had said those words.

In Stella's mind, and probably in Allison deep down, knew that Scott was more important, he could make a difference, "Stiles, we should leave her." The strawberry blond said and left with Stiles just looking back at his best friend and the girl that intrigued him for the last time.

The brunnette started to hear her best friend's little screams and notice how stressed she was, she tried to reach out to Allison but she was to far away, "You can do it." She whispered closing her eyes one last time.

The pain in her body was consuming, I'm never let myself get to this point again, she thought, she was having little flashback of moments she had in her life, like the training to be a hunter, when her grandfather taught her to read latin, the moments with Allison, hell even with Lydia, Scott and Stiles.

And last but not least, Kate. Something in her mind went back to Kate. Something about her birthmother made her heart race up, there was so many secrets about her.

Her life was a mess, there was so many things she had wished to do, and didn't and many that she wished to know that doesn't.

A last flashback came back to her mind, of when she saw Derek fall, and she had tried to reach out but when she had gotten there, there was nothing- "STELLA! Stella! Come on!" She heard a girly cry, "Please, please." She felt an warm touch in her hand, and then a soft, yet strong voice, "Stella. Awake up." Her eyes shoot open and air entered her lungs. She looked directly in Scotts yellow eyes, "What the hell!" She looked at him and then groaned by pain. It was like Scott's words had been an order and she was immediately awaken.

"Oh my god." Allison let out a breath, "Are you okay?" Stella bluntly looked at her, "Duh. A little sore."

But it wasn't the pain that bothered Stella, it was the fact that she hadn't saw Derek's body. It wasn't there. And, even though this is a supernatural world, a body wouldn't just desapear, what meant that Derek might actually be alive.

x x x

Isaac's blue eyes were still on his main enemy, with the bus moving around, Stella looked at him, "I think he is alive." She stated, the boy looked at her with a confused look an his face, "Who? Derek?" His eyes glowed yellow remembering of the werewolf.

"Yeah." Stella looked back to the road ahead, "Why would say that?" He questioned the girl, "The body. We never saw his body." She said, turning around to see the group in the back, Allison with Scott and Stiles with Lydia.

Lydia and Stiles, maybe they would be a curious paring, Stella had notice how the spaz boy acts around her, maybe he had a little crush on the strawberry blond. She didn't know how to take that thought, maybe it would be the best for him and her, maybe she should just back away.

"Why don't you go?" Isaac looked at them as well, "I don't know... I'm not sure if I'm welcome." She said, and she meant it, "Well, do what you want, but I have to go and check on Boyd again." He said getting up to sit next to the angry problematic werewolf.

Bitting her lip, and her heart racing insanily, she got up and walked towards the group in the back, "Stella." Scott smiled, "Are you better?" Lydia asked, the brunette gave then a fated smile, "Yeah. I'm not stupid I always walk around with painkillers." She let the comment slip.

"Why don't you sit with us?" Allison said smilling at her cousin knowing that she isn't the type of person to walk and just talk with them, "Yeah, stay." Stiles said making a small smirk appear from Stella's face, "I didn't need your permection Stilinski." She started to mess with him, "I never gave it." He fired back.

"Guys, not again okay?" Lydia rolled her eyes as Stella sit down letting a small laugh slip.

She had no idea what was happening with her, but she didn't mind anymore. Although this good thoughts, something in her gut told her that it won't last long.

______________________________________________________

small one i know :)))))) im missed writing this, but im a but rusty!

NEXT ONE IS HOTEL CALIFORNIA AND HOLY COW IM EXCITED

- jennifer