23 | kiss

Anxious. That was how Stella was felling, and for the first time she could understand Stiles a little better. The constant overthinking about what would happen next, how would it happen and why would it happen.

She had sat down on one of the chairs, still in the hospital, waiting for Stiles and Scott to show up, thinking of how to break the news that she had let his mother being taken by Jennifer, how Jennifer had knocked her out again.

Stella was seriously sick of that woman, of all her games and tricks, and how she always managed to win every round, "Stella?" She heard her name being called by her cousin, she looked up from playing with her fingers and looked at both Allison and Chris looking at her, "We are leaving now, are you coming?" She asked her with a faint smile, "Sorry, but no. Waiting on Stiles." She explained, "Sure." Allison said leaving with a little smirk.

The Argent looked up at the celling, only the emergencies lights on, she didn't even know what time was it, but she could bet that the police would be already on its way.

She wondered if they had all left, Derek, the twins, Cora, Deucalion, because if they were found by the police they would be in a whole hell of problems bigger than a mad woman wanting revenge.

The sirens in the background made her roll her eyes, she hated cops, besides the Sheriff but he didn't count.

At the same time FBI officers started to surround the place, she felt someone sitting next to her, "What are you still doing here?" His voice cracked looking at the wall in front of them, Stella looked at the boy that seemed paler than usual.

"Waiting for you." She admitted but then frowned, "Where's Scott? Jennifer to-"

"Took his mother." Stiles nod, "We know." He said trying to find the words to tell her next, "Scott left. With Deucalion." Before Stella could even have time to react someone approached the two.

A FBI Agent stopped starting at them, "That's just perfect." He mumbled and Stella took noticed, "You know him?" She asked looking at the tall man, "He's Scott's dad."

The agent stopped looking at both, but focussing more on the boy, "A Stilinski in the centre of this whole mess. What a shocker." He started making Stella narrow her at him.

"Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" He asked making Stiles roll his eyes, "If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." He retorted.

Stella chuckled making the McCall look at her, which only made her smile even more, she just adored to provoke them.

The FBI smirked, "Where's your dad, and why isn't no one being able to contact him?" he asked looking down at his best friend's son, "I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours."

"Is he drinking again?" He asked more seriously now, making Stella taking more attention to the conversation, "What you mean again?" Stiles huffed next to her, "He never had to stop."

"But he did had to slow down. Is he drinking like he used too?" Stiles looked at the man, "Okay, how about this? The next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test." He sarcastically responded, "The alphabet test. Staring with F and with U."

Stella's eyebrows raised not expecting Stiles to behave like that, she thought that maybe they had more in common than they originally thought.