1 | ravens

Stupid. This is how the whole situation felt to Stella. Stupid was what she called to her social network when she send her to the rest of the Argents.

It wasn't even her fault that she was arested, it was the life she took, and she owed to her parents that. She had a code to follow.

Stella eyes went to the fair girl driving the car, she smiled. There was one good thing about all of the horrible things that had been happening in Stella's life. Allison. Her cousin, at least she had her best friend. But she wondered, did Allison knew the reason she was coming with her? The reason that she was in that car, moving with her.

"This is going to be horrible. Ugh, my life is over." She wined making Allison rolling her eyes, "They're going to like you, I promise. I was new and made friends on the first day." Allison tried to reassure her cousin.

With her eyes on the road, head leaning against the window, she groaned "Allison that's because you are you. You are more likebale."

Stella turned her attention to her best friend, "Well, my friends want to meet you, kinda of..." The girl mumbled the last time remembering the reaction they had.

"What did you wanted to tell us?" Scott asked the girl, hoping that was about them, "Do I need to leave for this?" His pale friend looked at Allison and Scott.

The girl shook her head, "No," she answered him, now looking at the two boys, "My cousin is coming to live with us after she almost go arrested."

Stiles looked at his best friends, "Wh- what?! She got arrested?!" Allison rolled her eyes at the boy's reaction, "I said ALMOST. Just be nice to her, okay? She's really nice."

Making a curve to the left, Stella wondered what did her cousin told her friends, "What did you tell them? Your friends?" She asked knowing that for certain her cousin knew everything that happen a week ago.

Next to her, Allison spoke. "The truth, I told everyone else that you were almost arrasted." Stella's eyes opened even more, "You what?" At least neither did Allison or her friends knew the actual truth, and that was something Stella didn't plan to tell.

Allison struggled, "Its true. I don't see the problem." She looked at her cousin that was now taking deep breath to control herself, "Don't worry, they'll like you."

"Yeah, if they like criminals." Stella snarled at her, "Do they know about me being a hunter?"

"No, but you are free to tell them." Allison admitted, "They all know about the supernatural," She paused for a second before talking again, "But me and my dad aren't like the normal hunter, we help them."

Stella nod, "Yeah, I heard. I just don't know how to help, you know I prefer flying solo." She told her, "Don't worry, you'll be fine." Stella looked down at herself, "I just don't want to disappoint you Allie."

Allison was surprised and happy to hear those words, it was rare the moment Stella was honest and nice to you without being sarcastic, she is a girl used to being all by herself without human contacted, only death of the werewolfes she killed.

It isn't easily that Stella Argent let's us in, "You would never disappoint me, Stell."

× × ×

Stella and Allison walked side by side while going through the Beacon Hill High School hallways, Allison knew what it felt to be a new girl and she also knew that Stella was used to that.

"Lyd!" Allison called her up, the strawberry blonde looked at them both, "Oh, look the Argents."
Stella smiled, having some sort of vibe that she would like this girl, "You must be Lydia Martin." the girl smiled at the new girl, "You must be the other Argent." She conclued, Stella looked at her cousin, "The other Argent? I'm two months older than Allison."