25 | game

16 Hours. 16 hours, that's how long Stella had been looking into the tubs without resting for a single second, she owed them at least that.

If she had been more careful, perhaps Jennifer wouldn't had Melissa and they could have stopped her, but that wasn't the case.

She looked at each tub, thinking of Scott, Allison and Stiles, thinking that they had to made it out, they had to awake up, but also thinking that maybe they won't.

"You should rest." Lydia told her making the her shake her head in denial.

In that exact moment, Allison took a deep breath followed by Scott and Stiles, "I know here it it."

"Yeah, its a huge tree. It was cut down, but it's still huge."

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said to Stiles.

"The night you were bit by Peter."

Isaac, Lydia and Deaton stood quietly while Stella got up, the four looking at the teenagers, "What?"

"You've been out for a long time." Isaac spoke first, making Stiles sigh worriedly, "How long?"

Deaton took a step forward, "16 hours."

Stella noticed how Allison shivered and hugged herself at the cold she had just been through, the brunette rapidly grabbing a blanket and handing to her.

"We've been under water for 16 hours?" Scott almost yelled, "And the full moon rises in less than four." Stella looked at them, their eyes widen.

"So we need to hurry the shit up."

Stiles nod at the girl's words, "I have to go back to Deucalion." Scott told them sitting down in the tub while Deaton hand the boys a grey blanket, "No, dude. You are not going back with them." Scott looked at Stiles, "I made a deal with him."

"Does anyone else thinks that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?"

Stella raised a her a bit, "Thank you." Stiles smiled.

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asked while sitting next to Allison, Stella noticing how close both teenagers have been these past weeks.

"Because I don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott admitted.

Stella tilted her head, "He trusts you." She claimed, "Use that. You could use Deucalion to your advantage." Stella told them making Allison frown, "No." She responded.

The fair girl looked at Deaton, "Tell them. This is a horrible idea." The doctor looked at them, "I can't." He said, "She is right. Deucalion might be the enemy, but he can also be the bait."

A door in the background was heard, making everyone in full alert, Deaton made himself walk to the balcony, Stella following him to see Ethan looking at the three, "I'm looking for Lydia." He stoke, the small girl making its way to the front.

"What do you want?"

Ethan stared at them, "I need you help."

"With what?

Stiles popped out of the door, his hair soaking wet, looking at Ethan, "Stopping my brother- And Kali- From killing Derek."

At the sound of those words, Lydia immediately moved to leave, Stella feet wanting to do the same, but stopping themselves, she still had to accomplish her promise.

To some people a simple promise might seemed foolish, but to her, it meant a lot more, and even thought people might brake theirs she would never go back. She would give her life, in extreme cases, for a promise to someone.