Prologue

Dear Alexia,
I miss you while being on this tour. But it is such a great opportunity for me, you know I've never stopped loving being on stage. I took a break to raise you and now I am ready to let you grow up yourself and restart my career.
Still, I am truly sorry that I couldn't be there today, it's a milestone in your life. Now you've turned twelve, and you are ready to become a young woman, I should tell you a story, the story of two young people who fell in love and got a child.
Taylor Swift was a famous country singer and Harry Styles was a famous member of the boyband One Direction. In 2012 they got into a relationship, and because of their careers their relationship had an awful lot of attention. Most of the girls of his fandom wanted to kill Taylor, or slap her, anyway, they wanted to hurt her and to split up with Harry. Everybody had his opnion and thought they knew best. But as Harry often told Taylor, they didn't know about them. So the couple went on their way, too in love to think straight.
But on a vacation at the Virgin Islands they got into a huge fight.
They split up.
Both were very down though, they missed eachother. But neither of them was brave enough to call the other one and say I miss you.
Later, Taylor found she was pregnant of a sweet little baby girl. She didn't tell anyone, not even her parents.
But when the baby was born, in secrecy, she had to tell her family and her closest friends. They kept the baby hidden away from the cameras, then Taylor met Joe Alwyn. They fell in love and she told him about the baby. He accepted it. After a year and a half they married. The baby girl has never been lied to. She has always known that Joe isn't her father. And today on her twelfth birthday she may know who her real father is.
Taylor named her baby Alexia.
It used to be mine story sweetheart, but it's ours now.
Love, your mama Taylor.

I read the little paper for what felt like the hundreth time. I turned sixteen that day. But for the outside world it was my fourteenth birthday. Not that anyone was going to get a picture or something anyway, my mother kept me safely hidden away from the press.
I knew I had to be thankful, I had heard 'The Lucky One' more than you can imagine! I sighed and looked at the folded paper. The ink on the edges was nearly gone and the paper had a yellow shade. I knew that was caused by me, cause I carried it around all the time. I sighed and put the letter back into the pocket of my skinny jeans.
"Lex! Are you coming? We're all waiting for you!" I rolled my eyes: "I'm coming dad! Just wait one more minute I'm doing my lipstick!" Actually I was just laying on my bed and thinking about my awful life, but why should I tell him that right? "Well, you better hurry up cause uncle Austing is here." I nearly fell off my bed while getting as fast as I could to the other floor. "I'M COMIIIIING!", I yelled running off the stairs. When I was downstairs I saw my sweet uncle smiling at me. "Hey kiddo, how are you?" I laughed: "I'm not a child anymore Uncle, I've turned sixteen today.", I said proudly. "Oh really?", my Uncle smiled evilly and gave me the newspaper. It had a headline that said: "Alexia Alwyn (daughter of Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn) turned fourteen today. (See picture on the left.)" I groaned: "I hate that pic! I had braces back then!" My uncle and dad both shrugged: "Yeah, but Tay had to find a pic where you were obviously fourteen." I looked at my dad: "Mom could've get any pic of me being fourteen cause I am actually fourteen on it!" I put the paper away and looked around the room. "Where's mom anyway?" My uncle and dad watched eachother with amused looks. I shot both of them a suspicious look and made my way to my favourite lounge seat. Our living room was decorated lightly. It had big windows without curtains and the couches and coffee tables were made out of a light wood. Most of the furniture was white. My mother changed the colour touch often, now it was a kind of light shade of blue.
"Sweetheart?", I heard a kind voice saying. "I've got your present." She smiled and took the couch beside my lounge seat. "You know that when I was sixteen I had my record deal." I nodded. "I know you want the same, but you have to wait to more years... But I bought you something that may you remind yourself of me and all the doubts I had when I was sixteen." My mom nodded towards Austin and he took something from behind the door. It was a guitar. I took the twelve string guitar and saw my name written with metal on it. "Mama, this is beautiful. I said."
"I love you sweetie.", she hugged me and cupped my face. "Your eyes," she sighed, "they are a copy of your fathers." She got that dreamy expression on her face that made me ald my dad feel quiet uncomfortable. "I know, mam. But beside my green eyes I'm just like you when you were younger." She nodded and gave a kiss on my curly head. "I love you." I smiled at her: "I love you too."