Chapter twenty-one

I literally dragged Math with me into my room. "Aw, princess, stop pulling so hard, you're pulling my arm off!"
"Oh you baby, I am not.", I laughed,
I let him go and closed my door, heading towards my bed where I started unbraiding my hair. "You know, normally seen I'd love to be in a locked room with you especially when you're sitting on your bed. But now you scare me a little princess."
"Oh shut up you stupid.", I grinned. Shaking my head so my curls fell into place I grabbed my guitar. "We're finishing the song.", I told him. He whined and dragged himself to the wall grabbing the electric guitar. "I can't remember the chords though.", he said. "Just close your eyes and play. Say something and I'll rhyme it."
"Fine.", he mumbled, not sounding fine with it at all.
Math joined me on my bed and we played the strings.

"Gosh, it's hot.", I whisper pulling of my sweater. I was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts now and a loose tank top. I could see Math staring at me out of the corner of my eye. "Damn, Alexia, you want me to concentrate on the song? Then put some damned clothes on will ya."
I chuckled and slapped him softly on his chest: "You really know how to charm a girl don't you.", I reply sarcastically. "You finally getting into me? I KNEW IT!"
I rolled my eyes: "In your dreams. Now play and sing that chorus and bridge will ya, I gotta text someone."
I picked up my phone and clicked on a conversation with my best friend.
"Hey sweetie how ya doin'"
"Totally fine :)"
"Awesome!"
"And you and Mr Styles? He's so hot!!!"
"Colette which of my friends aren't right? "
"True! Silias and I went on a date."
"No way!"
"Oh yeah! But it was a complete disaster."
"Why was that?"
"I was so drunk I had to vomit."
"No way!"
"Oh yeah!"
"Gosh!"
"I'm visiting you btw"
"What? When?"
"I'll arrive tomorrow late."
"Awesome"
"My mom's with me as well..."
"Uh oh..."
"What?"
"My mom's here too..."
"Oh no."
"I've always known you were quiet popular princess, but I am very needy for your attention right now.", Math said pouting.
"I am sorry what?"
"I asked you if it was good.", he sighed.
"Yeah of course, you've got an excellent voice."
"Oh, my voice isn't even the best part. You should try my lips."
I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop a smile. I swear someone should lower his testosteron. "Oh they are probably breathtaking."
"Totally right, princess."
He lay down on my bed and said jokingly: "Try them! I am all yours."
I patted him on the chest: "Get up you fool." He did what I asked but suddenly he was very close. I could see it in his eyes, he knew it too. I tried to breathe normal, had no idea why that was suddenly so hard. I blinked and I saw Math looking at my lips. I turned my head and broke... Whatever it had been. I took my guitar, he took his and we started playing his song.
"If you'd only went where your heart you leads" we both sang.
"Okay, we're gonna record this tomorrow and send it to the record label."
"You gotta leave right?"
I looked up at him, he was so devastated. "Yeah... I guess so."
Math got up, went with his hands through his hair and scolded. "you really got no reason to stay here? Not one?" I thought about it. "This place is full of misery, I mean Stephen and the whole Styles secret."
Math stared at me for several seconds. "Fuck you Alexia.", he turned away and slammed thedoor behind him.
What the hell just happened?

POV MATHIAS 😏😍

I slammed her door behind me and ran angrily throuhh the corridor, when I arrived in my room I fell on my bed.
How could she leave? How could she see past me like that? Like I was invisible or something! I was right there all along. All she ever had to do was call, cry or yell and I've been there. I remembered the night after prom. She was having nightmares and they stopped cause I crawled into her bed and looked out for her. I hadn't slept for a minute, but looking at her, it was all worth it.
I searched for some music through a random pile of dirty clothes. When I touched a CD case I pulled it out.
Taylor Swift.

Flashback

"Math! Math! Come here!", a beautiful voice yelled. I ran out of my room, of the stairs, towards the living room where she was seated. "You allright, princess?"
"Stop calling me that.", she chuckled.
I stood in front of the couch she sat on. She gave me a little present. "What's that for?"
"I hope you'll be hurrying with writing a song." I rolled my eyes. I unwrapped the gift. It was a CD. "I don't know this... She looks like you."
Alexia smiled at me: "It's my mothers. It's a special package of her first five CD's. She'd taken a break after that."
"Why?"
"I told you already.", she said like it was obvious. "No I mean why your mom?"
She looked at me with those emerald green eyes. "Oh... Well, I think there are some songs that you can relate to. She took the first of five CD cases and walked to the stereo. She walked by me, kissed my cheek softly and walked out of the room. The song was playing and that was definitely the moment I knew that little girl, though she was probably almost six feet tall, understood me like no one else did.
"You're tied togheter with a smile but you're coming undone."

Dammit! I couldn't escape her! I threw with radom shit through my room. That girl had way too much power over me.