Chapter twenty-four

I was laying on my floor, my curls in a messy braid. My mother had brought me cookies earlier but honestly, it didn't help this time. I was trying to write that song for Super Sexy Girl and Math. But I couldn't write a love song and knowing he wouldn't sing the words to me. I smiled as I remembered a night back in England...

"What are you doing princess?", a deep voice asked from behind me. "Writing a song.", I replied with my ballpoint pressed between my lips. Math played with my ponytail, standing behind me. "You know that you're sitting on the middle of the living room right?" I sighed. "I know. But I always sit on the ground whilst writing." He leaned over my shoulder en tried to read my ugly handwriting. "We danced in the headlights of your car? Wow Alexia that sounds like normal teenager stuff." I hopped up and put my notebook on the coffee table. "I can't write with you around." He smiled: "I'm such a distraction aren't I?" I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop a grin: "Yeah of course." He grabbed my waist and pulled me against his chest. The back of my head rested on his shoulder. "What are you doin'?", I asked. He didn't reply but turned me around he smiled sweetly and my arms were wrapped around his neck. "I'm gonna ask you again. What are you doing?"
"You know sometimes you gotta shut up your damned mouth you know.", he whispered.
I pressed my lips, okay so no talking...
After a while he opened his mouth: "You know, sometimes I can just really enjoy these moments... Where we're almost like normal kids."
"Yeah, cause you know, normal kids wear a spring dress of the new Gucci collection, and a pair of jans from Armani Men."
He grinned: "Of course you gotta ruin this moment."
I whispered: "I'm not ruining anything." We stayed silent. "Math?"
"Hmmm..."
"We're dancing.", he looked into my eyes: "You're right princess..."
His gaze was amused: "We just need al angelic voice of an amazing songwriter."
I grinned, laid my head against his chest and sang: "I wanna remember this moment in the back of my mind, us dancing dancing through the night. We're equally strong and beautiful, we're equally amused and hopeful.
I wanna remember this night."
"In the back of my mind.", Math sang a backup.
"I wanna remember the guy."
"It's allright."
"I wanna remember the dance."
"We took a chance."
I looked up, he was amazing. He was my best friend.

I looked at my notebook as I came back from my memory. I'd written some lines that Math and I had sang. I smiled and started writing the full song. I knew that he'd think of me when he would sing this.

-

"Alexia should change her last name! She's a Styles!", my father cried.
My mother's blue eyes were piercing: "She is not, she has a part of your DNA but that's where it ends."
Harry laughed hollow: "Darling, she has my eyes, she has my charm and yes your naïvety but I can't help that."
I stood up and said: "I am not naïeve!", All three of my parents looked with pity at me. My dad joked: "Maybe a little sweetie."
Harry took the word again: "How dare you Taylor! She stood right in front of me so many times! And you didn't tell me! You've been lying all this time!"
"What would've you done if you knew!", my mom said icely.
"I am married and you too, you live in another part of the world! Would you fly her over every month?" My mom did have a point there. But Harry just started screaming it was unfair. We were all standing in front if the cafetaria at court, lots of lawyers looked at us with kind of amusement. I felt something coming up inside of me and yelled: "YOU KNOW WHAT! FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! YOU GUYS ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELVES! I am the one who's suffering here okay!" Harry stepped forward: "Sweet-"
"leave me alone! I yelled and ran outside. What I didn't notice was a camera flashing.
It was the beginning of the end.

SO WHAT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?