Chapter twenty - six

Math was standing on the opposite side of the stage and I dropped my sixstring and just ran over to him. He had his hands in his pockets and that typical mocking smile on his face. "Oh my god Math!", I yelled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight. He rubbed my back. "It's allright princess, I am here now I won't leave you. I told you I'd be in the States for a soccer game." I smiled.
"I know it's great."
He walked over to my guitar and picked it up: "Sooo... What song were you playing? I kinda reckonized it." He gniffled. "I played a song about us, for you and Liliana." He arched his eyebrows: "What is it about?" I sighed. "About kinda... Everything." He looked at me with a familiar sparkle in his eyes:
"Well, maybe you should call it I fell in love with a boy and was in denial for weeks." I rolled my eyes. "I just didn't wanna lose you by falling in love with you." His eyes softened: "Alexia, you'll never lose me, we need to figure this whole thing out. But we're friends, in the end it's just you and me, and a friendship." I took step back asking: "Friends?" Math was looking a bit lost while replying: "Yeah I mean, for the outside world we have to be... just imagine, the stepson of Harry Styles dating the daughter of Taylor Swift. And then it comes out you're a Styles and then I'm practically dating my stepsister. Quiet the scandal." I was devastated: "You told me you loved me.", he took my hands: "I do, princess. And I wanna be together so desperately, but it's hard you know." I didn't know what to say. Math took me in his arms. "I want you to stay with us, is that okay?", I asked. Yeah sure, whatever you want Alexia."

"You brought him here?", my mom asked. I rolled my eyes, that question was completely irrelevant seeing as that he was standing right in front of her. "It's very nice to meet you M'am, may I tell you that I can see where Alexia got her beauty from?" My mother smiled: "Well aren't you just a little polite boy. Surely didn't learn that from your stepdad." Math chuckled and I rolled my eyes again. "I'll show him the guest room.", I said while climbing the stairs. "Is that you're room?", Math asked. God he hadn't changed a bit. I brought him to our guest room and watched him as he was unpacking his stuff. "You're kinda creepy, sitting over there." I  laughed: "Now you know how that feels." I played a it with my fingernails before I asked with an unsteady voice: "Are you going to fall in love with her?" Math frowned: "With who?" I sighed: "Liliana." Math made a thinking face and I felt  a little sad about that, he really needed to think about that? "You know she's hot. But she doesn't understand me. She doesn't know me. My ex girlfriend was also a hot one, but she ran off. So I'm done with hot girls. I'm more into songwriters nowadays." I laughed. "Damn, princess, I missed that sound." I looked at him with wide eyes, realizing that the person who made me happy stood right in front of me. "So you don't think I'm hot?", I said with a droopy face. Math walked closer to me, until he stood right in front of me: "You, aren't hot. You're smoking fire, you're so sexy that I can't think straight whenever we're in a bedroom. My god princess you're making it so hard for me... You're sitting on a bloody bed." I chuckled and teased: "Well big boy, then why not come a little closer." He leaned in, I'd waited so long for him to kiss me again. He laid me down on the bed and teased me by not giving me the kiss I wanted so much. Leaning over me he whispered: "I think I need a shower." And he got up and disappeared. Wait, why didn't he kiss me? What was that all of a sudden? 

-

Silias, Colette and I were having lunch together, Math was at the studio, meeting Liliana. "He didn't kiss you?!", Colette yelled. I played with the salad on my plate and nodded. Silias, who sat right next to me, replied: "He can't tell you that you're absolutely amazingly sexy and then just walk away. You gotta talk with him, Lex." I groaned: "I don't want to. It's totally embarrassing!" My friend put his arm around me and replied: "Honey, being rejected like that is embarrassing." I shot him a mean look and Colette looked like she could kill him. "There are more things that we need to talk about Lex...", suddenly she was shy, quiet. I shot Silias a look, he looked as confused as I was. "What do you mean?" Colette showed me her wrist. "Your birthday tattoo, I know that." She looked at me: "Your mom freaked out when she saw it, remember?" I nodded. She continued: "Your mom freaked out because of my brown hair, remember?" I nodded again. "Well I overheard a phone call last night. My mom was on the phone with Harry Styles, again. And she just yelled at him and all of the sudden she said: "I've got a beautiful daughter, it's the only beautiful thing you've given me." So I kinda freaked out and asked her this morning straight forward if I was a Styles. She looked at me all confused but I told her I overheard the call and then she told me.", Colette went suddenly all silent. I was not able to think, nor able to speak. Silias asked: "What did she tell you?" Colette looked at me: "Everything. She told me about how she had this short one night stand thing with Harry Styles, how she met my dad right afterwards, how she discovered she was pregnant. How she didn't tell Harry until months after my birth... Then she said something crazy about your mom, Lex. How she was pregnant with a Styles baby as well. And how your mom and Harry broke up because of my mom and me. She says that's why your mom wrote Bad Blood... She just gave this explanation for everything... But... I mean, do you have an older brother or sister?", she looked so desperately at me. I shivered and answered: "Colette, you're one year older than me. I am sixteen, that all happened sixteen years ago. You know it Colette...", tears were welling up in both of our eyes. Silias intervened: "Colette, you're a Styles... and so is Alexia.", he paused, "You're sisters."

BACK FROM BEING GONE AND ALL! I really can't leave this story alone, just tell me if you wanna read it! 

lots of love,

Lou x