Chapter twelve

"So Alexia, I heard that you are already halfway with the recording of your first album."
I gave my boss a smal nod: "Indeed, sir."
"Good, I want you to stop it. Put your record on hold."
"W-why?"
"See, I need you to write a hit song with another artist of mine."
"I don't get it, sir."
"Can't you see? You're a very, very good songwriter. And a very talented singer. My other artist is a very talented singers and he is charming but he can't write songs. I mean, his concepts are good yes, but he can't make them perfect."
"I see.", I said.
"So I want you to go to London, here are the plane tickets, you're parents aren't coming with you. You can stay with the family of the artist."
"Styles. Math Styles."
I froze on my chair. Was he serious? I didn't know if I had to be thrilled or frightened, probably somewhere in between."
"You need parental allowance but I guess that won't be a problem."
I nodded slowly then jerked my head up: "Wait. So I am staying with Harry Styles?"
My boss sighed and turned a page: "Yes, that's what I just told you."
He slid a paper towards me and pointed with his pen: "I need your signature here. And your mother's signature here."
I nodded and signed. "You'll have your paper back as solns as possible."
"Honey, I need it now. Your flight is in five hours. Call your mother and get her sign this."
I swallowed.
This was going to be hard.

-

"Dad! They'd put me on hold."
"Why?"
"They will only let me record if I go to London and help another artist."
"What do I gotta do?"
"Get up and come to my record label. Immediately!"
"Alexia. Calm down and don't raise your voice. I'll be there in ten."
I put my Iphone away in my jeans's pocket and wait for my dad to come. How was I ever going to explain my parents I'd be staying by a stranger for a unknown period of time.
Simple.
Wasn't going to tell them!
I called my friend.
"Colette? Heh! Got a problem."
"What?"
"I'm going to London for a few weeks. Tell my parents I'm staying with you."
"But I am in our house in Paris. Not London."
"They don't know that."
"Okay, I'll cover up for you."
"Thanks, love you."
"Love you"

-

My plane had landed at London airport. They'd told me that Math was going to pick me up so after I'd taken all my luggage from the band I went to the room where people were waiting.
I looked around but didn't see the face from the picture on my phone. I'd found out that Math was also a very protected celebrity child.
"Well hey there, they didn't tell me I was picking up a princess. Did you lost the way to Buckingham Palace?"
I turned around and saw a boy leaning against a bord. He had brown hair, brown eyes and a smirk on his handsome face. He wasn't that tall for a boy. Probably 5'11", I was 5'9" so it wasn't that big of a difference.
Not big enough to call me little, he did it anyway. "So little princess, I am Math, nice to meet you."
Where you've been?
Oh god Alexia stop it! You're obsessed! Damn now I'm talking to myself. I gave him a hand. "I am Alexia, and I am not little. Nice to meet you too." Math kissed the back of my hand and took my suitcase from me. "Okay princess, I'll leave that little away. Follow me, your carriage is that way."
I hurried behind him and after several seconds of silence I said: "You do know I am not princess right?"
"Yes, princess."
Okay, this guy was a very very charming person. And probably the biggest player of London, so I knew I shouldn't let myself drag away. He opened the door of his car for me. "I can do that myself you know.", I said while getting in. He closed the door and after a second or three he was sitting next to me. "I know, but you're in London and I'm a gentleman."
I rolled my eyes and smiled: "You're more like a casanova." He shot me a smirk: "You don't think I am charming?" I laughed: "Oh you're very charming! But you don't have to think that I will get stuck in this trap."
"What trap?"
"me falling in love with you and giving you compliments."
He frowned: "I mean what I say, princess."
"Of course.", I smiled.
After an hour we arrived. Math opened the door again for me. "Math..."
"Let me do this, princess, it's just who I am."
I shook my head, but I smiled.
Math showed me my room. It was a guest room but they had changed it completely into a girls room for me.
"W-why?"
"Mom said that if we would write a hit, you'd come more often and she is assured that you are the best songwriter of the moment, so she made a room for you." He smiled: "She kever had a daughter and I think se enjoyed using girly colours." The room was raspberry pink. One of my favourite colours! "Not that you don't look marvelous but you should better refresh yourself before dinner. Mom likes good manners and stuff."
I nodded: "Sure."
Math gave me my suitcase and I started unpacking. He kept watching me and I gelt a little uncomfortable. When I turned back to my suitcase from the closet I realised that if I took the last sweater out of it, all my bras and panties were going to be visible. "Maybe you should go.", I told Math.
"Why, princess?"
"Because I get quiet annoyed from you."
"Haha, I simply wanna get to know you."
I bit my lip: "I won't get you out of here, will I?"
"Nope."
I sighed: "Okay. Just.. Close your eyes."
He nodded and I took the sweater, I almost ran to the closet. While putting the sweater on top of the other ones I heard Math saying: "Wow, princess. This one is spicy." I turned around and felt my head turning all red when I saw he was holding a red lace bra in his hand. "MATH! PUT THAT BACK!", I cried. Math laughed and threw the bra back in the suitcase. Embarrassed and furious I walked towards him. I grabbed his elbow and pushed him out of my room. "GOODBYE!", I yelled. When I slammed the door I could hear him laughing. I layed my head in my hands.
This was so embarrassing...

Hey y'all!!!!!
What do you think of this chapter,
Please let me know!
Love ❤️