Chapter eighteen

I walked back into my room, fully dressed. Math sat on the edge of my bed. His hands in his hair. I bit my lip, this was wrong. "You should better go.", I said with a trembling voice.
"It doesn't sound like you really want that.", he replied, droppig his hands but still not looking at me.
"But I do.", I walked towards him.
"You still got a choice Alexia.", him using my name made a chill going through my body.
"I know...", I whispered. Finally he looked up at me. The sunlight was shining on him and his eyes were green. How could it be that I've always thought they were brown? His green eyes were filled with an emotion. Love? Regret?
"Don't do this. Don't go away princess. You're going to make the wrong choice."
I sighed: "You're my friend Math. Try to remember that."
I turned away, with my back to him. He got up, touched my wrist and walked away. I still felt the spot where he had touched me burning.

-

"ALEXIA ALWYN!"
"Mom, you really don't have to yell."
"You've been gone for three weeks. I really don't believe you're with your friend."
"..."
"So I went to your label record and he told me you're staying with the STYLES!"
"Yeah... That's ehm yeah that's  true."
"So I was planning on taking you back but than he'd put you on hold for we don't know how long!"
"So?"
"So I am in London, tell Harry I am coming."
"WHAT!"
"I am gonna tell him myself he has to take care of you."
"Okay..."
"And Lexi."
"yes?"
"I've read the article about you and Math Styles performing togheter... Don't let you in with him."
"I won't."
"Okay... I love you honey."
"I love you too mom."

-

"Taylor! Welcome to my home."
"Harry.", my mom answered politely.
"I didn't expect you here, to be honest." We all walked to the living room.
"Yeah, I didn't expect myself here either." We took aseat on the couch.
Math walked in and shook my mom's hand. "Nice to meet you."
She nodded and Math took a seat beside me. The tension between us was choking.
"I don't like Alexia staying here.", mom said.
"But-"
"I know, she has to. So I wanted to make sure that you are taking care for her."
"She could be my own daughter.", Harry replied.
My mother winced at that.
"Yeah... Good to know."
My mom bit her lip and I couldn't believe it... Was she going to say it? Was it coming out? The biggest secret of the world?
No.
"I am taking Alexia with me for a little talk, is that okay?"
Harry made a gesture with his hand, showing that he found it fine. We walked towards the kitchen.

"I can't take you back but as soon as you've written the song you move your ass back to America."
"Mom, don't talk like that.", I said slightly shocked.
"I am just worried baby.", she touched my cheek softly.
"Why?"
"He may not know."
"That I am-"
"Yes, Alexia. That you're Harry's daughter. That you're a Styles."
The kitchendoor slammed against the wall, our heads turned in unison to the sound. A wide eyed Harry was standing there. "WHAT THE FUCK TAYLOR?"
No way. He had heard it. I saw my mom looking at him, what she had always feared for was happening. Her skin was as pale as fresh white sheets. Her big blue eyes were wide open, filled with feared. Her elegant small fingers that could play the guitar so good were trembling. Harry looked at me: "Alexia, leave me and your mother alone.", he tried staying calm talking to me. When I didn't move he raised his voice. "Alexia leave NOW!"
I hurried towards the door, leaving my mother alone. When I closed the door I saw Math coming to me, a worried look crossing his handsome features.
"Alexia?"
"He found out.", my voice made a weird high sound, my chore hurt and I was breathing fast.
"Gosh Lex, calm down! Who found out what?"
I fell to the ground, Math let himself fall next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We were sitting in front if the door.
"Harry... I am a Styles.", I gasped.
I felt Math's arm tighten around me, but he didn't react.
Tears were forming in my eye corners.
"FUCK YOU TAYLOR! I HAVE A DAUGHTER? AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!", Harry was screaming.
"Stop Harry please!", my mom asked, her voice cracking.
"NO! THAT GIRL, THAT AMAZING GIRL IS MY CHILD AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT."
Tears were streaming down my face and Math made little calming sounds. I burried my face in his neckpit. He rested his head on mine, rubbing my back while both mine parents were crying and screaming and scolding.
"I AM TAKING THIS TO COURT TAYLOR."
"NO! YOU ARE NOT HER DAD THAT'S JOE! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN SHE HAD NIGHTMARES?"
"I WASN'T THERE BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW SHE EXISTED."
"IT WAS FOR ALEXIA HER SAKE."
"DAMNED. YOU GAVE HER THE NAME I SAID I'D GIVE MY FIRSTBORN DAUGHTER."
"She has always known she was a Styles, ever since her twelfth."
"Damn Taylor... Why?"
"Because I was so sick and tired of being the slut."
I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation cause Math lifted me up and carried me away. I felt so empty and rested my head against his chest. Walkig upon the staircase.
He put me in bed and tucked me in, giving le a small kiss on my forehead.
"Goodnight Alexia Styles.", he whispered softly.

Soooo
We got the Taylor
We got Harry knowing the secret
We got Math being completely in live with Alexia
Quiet a drama right?
Let me know what you think!
Xoxo