Chapter thirty - three

MATH POV

"What am I going to do?", I looked up at Liliana, her eyes were concerned and I was thankful for this new friend. "What can you do? She admitted a story, has proof and it's the most major gossip in celebrity history!" I shook my head: "We will never be able to be together now... not now everyone knows she's a Styles." Liliana grabbed my hand: "Are you sure about that?" I nodded: "Look Lex and I talked about this. A lot. The whole reason we messed up is because we're family by law." Liliana bit her lip, like she wanted to prevent a stream of words from slipping out. I didn't know what I was going to do nod. Alexia was my only love, my only reason to be here.

ALEXIA POV

"HOW COULD YOU HURT YOUR PARENTS LIKE THAT!", Harry yelled at me but I remained stone faced. "It's kinda easy when everybody just can't stop hurting you." His green eyes were spitting fire but when the words left my mouth they softened. He grabbed my hands: "Alexia, my love, nobody wanted to hurt you. We all love you. Look how far you've come! You're working on an album!" I sighed: "Music isn't the only important thing anymore." It was true, I hadn't played the guitar for a while now. A boy distracted me too much. And a certain half sister didn't make it easier. "Colette has been putting me out there, promoting me. You guys have been fighting over me and never thought about me. My dad is ignoring everything, which isn't a healthy attitude. And Math... Mathias is a big fat cowardly liar." Tears sprang in my eyes as I named the the reasons for my unhappiness. Harry looked away and started pacing the room: "That's not al excuse Lex, all girls your age go through something like this. They don't go tell other people's secrets to the world either." I stared at him, knowing how I must look: red eyes, tousled hair, a hotel robe and flushed cheeks. "I'm turning seventeen this month. I'm not just another teenage girl anymore, I'm growing up, becoming a lady. WHY DON'T YOU SEE THAT!" As soon as I raised my voice Harry flew at me and took my arm: "Young lady you will have to take responsibility for this. You will have to see your mum and explain her everything. You heard me? And as for my boy, you love him or leave him. But this situation has to stop." I jerked my arm out of his firm grip: "Why don't you tell him that?", my voice was venom and I've never felt more like a viper than I did in that moment.

-

My mother was crying hysterically and my dad was giving me a speech similar to the one Harry had given me. "They call me names Alexia that I have fought so hard for to erase.", my mother said between two loud sobs. I snapped: "I couldn't live with this any longer! My whole life has been a huge secret, I have one friend. One friend, one half sister who seems to care more about a carreer than me and one guy who drives me nuts! A guy I'll never be able to have a normal healthy relationship with. I've got two parents who love me and know me and a third one who's dying to do have that as well. But instead of granting me and him that chance you have done everything in your power to avoid it. My album is being recorded and put on hold again and again. They don't want me, but they don't want other labels to have me either. It's driving me nuts mother! This past year I've lived all my sixteen years. I went to a high school and it was the best time I ever had. I hate this, I hate my life."
A big heavy, hurting silence.