Chapter thirty - one

I woke up with the sunlight streaming through my windows. I forgot to close my curtains last night. I groaned and got up, a memory of last night flashed through my mind. "He loves me.", I sighed. I grabbed my phone and dialed Silias number.
"What's up Lex?"
"Math said he loved me.", I sqeeuzed out. I heard my friend curse on the other line.
"Dammit, Alexia. Don't let him treat you like that yeah. He can't say he loves you then dissapear and then say y'all can't be together."
"What the hell are you saying! He ain't like that! I thought you'd be happy for me Math."
"Oh yeah? Where is he now?"
"At Harry's."
"You sure?"
"Well... he went over there last night he..."
"He told you that? So you believe him huh. This ain't good I'm coming over."
"What Silias!", but he'd hung up.
I received a text from Math: "Whatever you hear or see, remember last night."
Okay. Weird. I got up and took a shower, pulled my hair into a ponytail and opened up the door for Silias.
"How'd you get here so fast?", I asked him while hugging him.
"You just take ages in the bathroom, Lexie." We chuckled and walked towards my room. "Silias good to see you're here boy, kick off your shoes before you go up okay honey?", my mom shouted from the kitchen. "I will Ms Taylor!", Silias shouted back. "You polite little fella.", I said.

"Look I don't wanna see you hurt but look at this.", Silias said while opening my laptop and typing some stuff into the google search bar. Almost immediately different headlines appeared. But they all had the same meaning. "Math hooking up with Iliana, dating?"
I drew a deep breath: "This is obviously fake.", I said, "I mean our record label probably just asked his agent to set this up. To promote their duet."
Silias looked at me like I was a six year old who tried to convince him santa existed. "Well I'm relieved I don't have to explain that to you. But you obviously don't get it. The point is that he told you he loved you but he isn't planningon taking you out or being serious with you."
I let that sink in.

-
Silias had stayed for a while but he had to leave eventually. I didn't know what to think and just walked around the house. Everyone could see that I was confused, that I was hurting. "Damn you Math!", I yelled as I punched the wall. Damn you because I trusted you and because I actually didn't worry. Silias was right, he could tell me he loved me and take me on romantic dates. But if he really loved me he wouldn't care about any of them, he'd only care about us. I only cared about us.
I decided then and there that everything had to change. I ran into my room and took my purse. While I threw my keys, ID, earbuds and phone in it I changed my outfit. The cute summer dress dissapeared. A black ripped up jeans with a red top and huge black Chanel sunglasses changed my entire appearance. "They say I can't be a bad girl? They expect me to just sit back, be polite and wait. Do they really think I won't speak up?", I screamed through my room. "They're being so selfish! This is my life, it's about the custody over ME, it's about the boy that Í like, it's about MY album they keep putting on hold! And why they do that huh? BECAUSE I'M NOT DAMNED INTERESTING ENOUGH!", I walked outside, furiously, I noticed my dad gardening and asking me something but my cab was arrived and I knew what I had to do.