Chapter FIFTEEN

I woke up in the middle of the night, I had to pee. I tip toed through the corridors. Turned out that my precautioness wasn't necassery at all.
Someone was yelling in the room a bit further from mine.
It was Math.
"Why do you even think I'd forgive you?"
Silence.
"What?!"
Silence again. He was having a phone conversation.
"You. Screwed. My. Girlfriend."
...
"No I didn't care about her but still, you screwed her. Friends don't touch girlfriends."
...
"I DON'T CARE BYE!"
I pushed the door slightly open: "Math, are you okay?"
He was sitting on the floor, wearing nothing but a pair of pajama trousers. His hands were in his hair.
"No. I am not...", he whispered.
I sat down on the floor and shoved to him. I scraped my knees, wearing a pair of pajama shorts. I hesitated, then laid my hand on his bare shoulder. Whispering on his ear: "Who was on te phone?"
"Someone who used to be my friend... But then he fucked my girlfriend."
I swallowed, the bitterness in his voice was clear. "I thought you didn't do relationships."
He scoffed: "Yeah. But she was hot. It was kinda friends with benefits to be honest."
"But she cheated on you."
"I lost my two best friends..."
He looked so miserable, I wanted to hug him, if it could only make him feel better.
I touched his cheek softly: "I am so sorry for you."
We were sitting there like that for several seconds. Then Math looked away, my hand dropped.
"Maybe you should go, what were you doing on the corridor in the middle of the night anyway?"
I sighed, that moment where he opened up to me was gone. "I had to pee."
I stood up and walked away, closing the door behind me.

"Goodmorning Alexia.", Elena smiled brightly at me.
"Goodmorning.", I replied politely.
"Elena!", Harry bursted through the door. "Mathias just told me he isn't coming with me for my tour rehearsal."
"I know baby, he has some school thing."
I was putting quietly some food in my backpack.
"Damned. I need someone to replace him durig this rehearsal."
Silence fell, I looked up. Four eyes, two green ones and two blue ones, were looking at me. "W-what?"
Harry smiled: "Wanna come with me to a tour rehearsal?"
"Ehmm."
"Come on love, you'll see how a Styles does it."
That was probably the best argument he could've given me.
"Okay.", I smiled.
"Great I'll pick you up after school."

For me school was hanging out with Célestine and her friends. I could foow classes easily, being a sophomore wasn't that hard. But I discovered soon that some douchebags weren't going to leave me alone.
"Hey Beautiful."
"I am Alexia Alwyn nice to meet you."
"I am Stephen. Has anyone ever told you, you like Taylor Swift?" I closed my locker door. "No way, you serious?", I said very sarastically but it appeared to be that he didn't hear that.
"Hey, I got tickets for a movie. My friend canceled and I can't go alone so why don't you come with me?"
"I don't know Stephen..."
Something in his eyes happened, they lit up and he started whispering: "Let's just do it. Don't worry, no one knows you're  Swift's daughter. They all think you're a look alike."
I was startled, and quiet in shock. "Ehhhhh."
"Wanna know more about me beautiful?"
"Yes, to be honest."
"Okay. It's a date.", he grabbed my arm and wrote a number on it.
"Text me, beautiful."
"Seriously my name is Alexia how is it possible no one calls me that!"
I yelled. Some people looked at me and I hurried to the door. Outside a black car was parked in the middle of the parking lot. Some parents of the middle school girls, who probably were teens during One Direction, were taking pictures with the curly headed grown up man meaning against the car. "Styles, ready to go?", I asked smiling. He winked at the mothers and got into the car, I joined him.

"Wauw, it's marvelous!", I walked around in the arena. "Yeah, it's kinda cool heh."
"I don't get why Math didn't wanna come."
"He really wanna sing, and be someone. But he also wants to be a normal teenager. That's partly the reason we asked for you, you're a perfect example of a teenager being a teenager and being famous." Harry shot a look at my arm. "Eerh, nothing, a guy gave me his number earlier today." Harry smiled: "Well, that's good news!" I sighed: "Maybe." Harry patted my back: "You better don't tell your dad. If you'd be my daughter I wouldn't let anyone touch you."
"Oh really?", I tried to stay calm.
"Yes of course! But I am pretty sure you can take care of yourself. You seem to be a smart girl."
"Thanks.", I tried not to show how delighted I was with that.

Harry was done performing and I climbed the stage, dreaming of standing on it for real. I sang a note, the acoustic was beautiful.
"When I first saw you from accross the room I could tell that you were curious."
I just sang, sang it out. The words that told the story of my parents. "I'm not good at making promised."
Another voice joined me.
"But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms and if you like having secret little rendez vous. If you like to do the things younknow that we shouldn't do. Then baby I'm perfect."
I let Harry sing Perfect, but I sang Style.
It was a mash up everyone had always dreamed about ald it was so much fun! I realised I stood there with my father. And I noticed little things that reminded me of myself. The way his green eyes lit up when he sang, the way he moved his hands and arms. The moment was quiet magical yes.

-

I walked through the corridor in my pajamas, ready to go to bed, when Math crossed my path. "Math! Wait, could you come with me for a minute?"
He nodded and followed me into my room. I took aseat on my bed, as always, and he sat cross legged in front of me on the floor, as always. I bit my lip, suddenly very nervous: "I have to talk to you about something."
"Sure, princess.", Math didn't smile.
"It's about last night."
He groaned: "No way! No we're nor gonna do this." I nearly jumped up: "Yes we are! I wanna be your friend Math. Tell me about it."
"Just forget it Alexia."
The fact that he called me by name made me realise how serious he was. "I can't!", I yelled, "I've seen you sitting on you bedroom floor. You were almost crying!" Frustrated as he was he went with his hand through his brown hair. But he stayed silent.
"Why are you acting like this? Why can't you trust me? Because you just know me? Let me tell you this: in my life, my celebrity life I've learned to appreciate every single person I meet. Because I won't meet so many people that will stay with me."
"Oh so you're telling you're appreciating me!"
I was kind of taken aback by that response: "Yes."
"Oh really! Because I kno what you think of me! You see me as a kind of joke! Someone who needs your help because you are so good!"
My response was barely a whisper: "Aw."
Math yelled something out of frustration and took the electric guitar standing against the wall.
He played some strings and got even more frustrated as he didn't get what he wanted. I got carefully of my bed and walked towards him. I took the guitar from him, laying my hand on his to calm him down. I played some strings, the tune was sad and angry at the same time. "Nobody sees who I really am. And I see that nobody can tell, what's going through my mind. But I'll be allright.", I sang. Math calmed down and nodded. Defeated he felt to the ground. Resting his head in his hands. "I'll be allright.", that was the first time I heard Math sing. His voice was like honey. I was wonderstruck. Math simply got up and left my room. Leaving me be.

In my bed I was thinking about Math. He was such a big secret and I was devistated to unfold it.

Hey guys!!!! Chapter fifteen, another swiftie number so another long chapter :) what do you think of it? Like it? Hope you do!!!! Please let me know. <3 <3
Ps: "Perfect" about Taylor?